Marcus Flint request

slendys_daughter this is yours!

A little reason (for thoes that bother 2 check this out or want a my silly little reason 4 being inactive with these one shot book thang) I have been hooked on Throne Of Glass... like... so much happens and its so awesome and I just- amazing...

Beckys' POV

Draco, my best friend and brother from another mother, sat beside me in the great hall, he had nothing to do since Potter left and now annoyed me with 'what Potter did...' or 'you won't believe what Potter said to me...'.
"It's like you have a crush on him." I snorted quietly.

"I do not- say it again and I'll tell Flint about your secret not-so-secret crush on him." Draco scrunched up his nose, giving me a challenging glance as he puffed his chest out.

"Right to the point." I rolled my eyes mumbling.

"I heard my name?" Marcus Flint sat down beside me with a smile which Draco and I returned.

"Just some black mail- Potter spotted-" Draco started but both Marcus and I exchanged glances, ignoring him.

"Are they getting married or what?" Marcus joked, I laughed nodding my head in agreement. "Hey, Becky, the uh-Yule ball is coming up-I was wondering if you have a date?" Marcus scratched the back of his head. I gnawed my lip, I had promised to go with Draco, as friends, but Marcus- I wasn't planning on him asking me.

"She's single as a pringle." Draco chipped in with a smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him, cheeks flushed.

"Oh-uh, cool. So uh-do you wanna go to the dance with me-?" Marcus chuckled nervously.

"She'd love to!" Draco smiled, clapping his hands together.

"Do you?" He looked towards me, i gave him a nod. "That's great-."

"Flint! Come here!" A Slytherin boy from Quidditch called towards Marcus.

"Sorry-I got to go." He smiled apologetically at me before striding over to the Slytherin.

"I'm surprised we understand what he said, between all his stuttering." Draco snorted, I scoffed flicking his shoulder.

"If you're so smart and confident why don't you ask Potter?" I smirked evily.

"People underestimate you Becky, you can be a real Slytherin." Draco shook his head in laughter.

"But somehow I'm a Gryffindor." I rolled my eyes as we stood up, making our way to class. I skipped, smiling widely.

Marcus Flint had asked me to the Yule Ball.

-Time skip from here to there and there to here-

Draco brought me to the great hall to hand me off to Marcus, claiming it was a wedding and he was my father.

My brown hair was out and swaying as we walked down the stairs, Marcus smiling up at me while we approached.

"Look out for her you large boy." Draco threatened before walking off.

"Don't mind him." I laughed, letting Marcus guide me into the great hall, people chatted loudly, complimenting each other as Marcus led me around. "You clean up nice." I laughed nervously.

"So do you- but you always look nice." Marcus shook his head in embarrassment. "Wow, my words escape me everytime I see you." He smiled, staring into my unique green and blue eyes.

"Is that a good thing?" I smiled, looking around shyly.

"It means your beautiful." He wrapped a hand around my waist. All I could do was laugh quietly. "Want to dance?"

"There's no music." I raised my eyebrows.

"We'll make some." He smiled. "Use your imagination." He swayed us side to side.

"Alright." I laughed, getting into it.