Charlie x ME! again...

I discovered my love for Charlie again, the stud muffin trains Dragons for heavens sake!

Elizabeths the awesomely great POV

You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war

Dragons. I'm taking up an apprenticeship for Hogwarts and they throw me into Romania to train with Dragons.

I expected it to be Dragons in pens and a big mansion where all the employees lived.
So wearing a pencil skirt, which I realized is two sizes to small, and a white blouse that streches over my chest a bit to tight. My mother insisted I wore it so now im stuck in it.
My hair was of course out for some unknown reason, my long blonde hair cascading past my elbows.

You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door

"Elizabeth?" A women who wore three quater length pants, which for some reason I can't stand, I mean, where did the rest of your pants go?
She had beach blonde hair in a pony tail with a button up shirt that had a mini dragon on the chest pocket, it was an army green, it matched the colour of her unfortunate pants.

You and I get so damn dysfunctional, we start keeping score

"Yes, thats me." I smiled. The women snorted taking in my appearance. "You're easy on the eye, must be why Charls excepted you for the job." If only she knew. This time I snorted, hoe.

"Actually I was appointed by Dumbledore himself, so Charls doesn't have a say in the matter." I scoffed.

You and I get sick, yeah I know that we can't do this no more

"She's got spirit I'll give her that. Names Charlie." A boy with Ginger hair shook her hand.

"Charlie? Charlie Weasley? Oh my gosh, Its me! Lizzy!" I laughed, Charlie and I would play, I used to babysit Ginny.

But baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you

"Lizzy!" He picked me up and squeezed me, his arms around my waist.

"You know Elizabeth?" The beach blonde grunted.

"Yeah! She was my first kiss and my first best friend." Charlie joked.

Yeah I stopped using my head, using my head, let it all go

"You two kissed?" The blonde scoffed. "Sure whatever." She walked off.

"Well, she's something." I laughed, Charlie was smiling ear to ear. His face had a feint layer of soot on it.

Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo

"Yeah. She keeps trying to take me to dinner, but the dragons are my top priority." Charlie ruffled his hair, standing up straighter a bit.
"I uh, like what you're wearing."

And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid crawling back to you

It was true my ass probably stuck out more in this outfit more then ever before.

So I cross my heart and I hope to die

"Thanks Charlie." I said, his name and compliment making my heart flutter like it hasn't in a long time.

That I'll only stay with you one more night

"I missed you." He said shyly, his eyes guarded.

"You left and chased your dreams, no biggy Charlie." I reasoned.

And I know I said it a million times