Young!Remus Lupin x reader

Your POV

I watched Remus talk to James and Sirius. I looked creepy, according to my best friend who stood right next to me.

"You're such a stalker." Y/F/N whispered harshly, pulling the creepiedt grin she could muster as she stared around the corner at the three boys.

"Stop-" before I could finish all three boys looked over, laughing at the face Y/F/N was pulling. "Dude!" I hissed, pulling her back around the corner.

"Y/L/N." Remus appeared, leaning against the wall. "What you doing?"

"J-Just reading." I straightened up. "Its a good book... its called Physically Drawn To You- not like you, but like... its about friends?"

"Who writes it?" He smirked.

"Bellz611. I'm being serious!" I defended.

"Gosh Y/L/N, stop trying to be me-I would never wear red with green. What are you a Christmas tree?" Sirius snorted. "I'm kidding, those are great colours on you." Blushing I offered them both a smile.

"What are you doing Lupin?" Y/F/N retorted.

"I caught Y/N's eyes and then your quick withdrawal, came to see whats the matter." Remus shrugged nonchalantly.

"My favorite characters are becoming like... best friends..." I told him, which is the truth. Scarlet and Lucinda are bonding over their love of beautiful creatures.

"I should look into this story, sounds like a good one. Especially if you're reading it Y/n." Remus smiled down at me.

"She's free this afternoon. Hogesmead. Seven sharp. You're late I cut Blacks hair." Y/F/N threatened. Sirius looked horror struck, his hands flying to his long, gorgeous locks of hair.

"Not the hair you heartless beast!"

"I'll go for the sake of his hair." Remus laughed. "Don't be late Y/n." Remus squeezed my waist randomly, my whole body froze as the duo walked back to Potter.

"I want to thank you but that was horrid." I turned to Y/F/N.

"What I do for you my love." Y/F/N smirked evily, adding a witch cackle onto it.