Eleanor, Rachel and Katie

Hey you three! I'm just going 2 put it all on one big update!

Hope u kiddies enjoy!

First- Eleanor

Remus' POV

I watched as Mia coughed and other kids snickered.
I sighed, she was a fifth year prefect and I was a fourth year prefect.
No other girl could compare to her, her maroon hair and her deep chocolate eyes. The adorable way she cheers her brother on and screams when she has anything to do with quidditch.
Her twin brother, Avery, is one of the best quidditch players here in hogwarts, the two brothers are in Gryffindor where as Mia is a Hufflepuff.
Her and I share a hate for pranks, although teamed up we're a pretty mean prank team.
If only she saw me in the way I see her.
Beautiful.
Well... not me beautiful. I meant her liking me.
Oh goodness I'm awkward.

"Oi! Die already!" Some Slytherin called at Mia.
Mia started to cry. I threw a punch at him, getting him in the jaw with a perfect right hook.
Molly Prewett hugged Mia closer.
I walked up to her, she wrapped her arms around my waist. I hugged her shaking figure back.

"Don't listen to them Mia." I mumbled into her soft hair. She nodded.

Later I received a package from an unknown owl. It had a small basket of treats. Chocolates and all sorts.
A letter was attched, I opened it and read:

Your my hero.

From your secret admirer.

Making sure there was absolutely no chance of there being a love potion on them, I happily ate them.
Secret admirer? Who could that be.

They were very nice.

The next morning I watched as my friends chased a butterfly that had 'somehow' stolen their hair care products. I snorted, oh what a little magic could do.
I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over to see Mia.

"Morning Mia." I greeted, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Good morning Remus." She smiled, she wore her Hufflepuff uniform, her tie on her head in a funny sort of way.
"Why are they chasing the butterfly?"

"Magic." I said smiling. She smiled up at me.
"I love you." I whispered. I froze. oh crap balls. He was about to get up and run and hide away forever when he felt a pair of lips on his.
Mia pulled away.

"I love you too Remus." She whispered. Hw smiled, pulling her into another kiss.

Second - Racheal

Third person

Charlotte again found herself crying in her room, she leaves for her fifth year of Hogwarts tomorrow. Another year without her parents. People who are meant to be there for you.
Isla, her mother slit her wrists when Charlotte was nine. Was Charlotte not enough? Her mother was always sad. But how could she leave Charlotte. Her father, Fred, probably gave her and earful about leaving their daughter. Unknown to Charlotte he did, up in limbo. He chastised her for leaving their only daughter, an orphan.
Charlotte lives with George, and their family.
They're the reason she doesn't cry often. They're her family.
George, her uncle.
Elizabeth, his wife. ( ;-) I love my Weasley)
And their eight children. (Don't judge).
The eldest, Madison. Named after Elizabeth's friend who died trying to protect Charlottes dad.
Julia, they thought it was a nice name.
Remmy, named after Elizabeth's dad, Remus Lupin, her mother was Mia wood. ;-) #nolife.
Mia.
Charles, first son.
Fabian and Fred, twins.
And a three year old named Molly.
Charlotte played with her hair, then colour was her neutral, brown with what looked like dip dyed red tips.

"Charlotte honey." Elizabeth said softly as she quietly walked into Charlottes bedroom. "Miora's hear and so are the Potters." She kissed Charlotte on the forehead. "I left your favorite chocolate on the bench under my weekly witch magazine."
She winked, walking out to talk with whoever was downstairs.

"Hi Mrs Weasley." Miora said, greeting Elizabeth on the way to Charlottes room.
"Char!"

"Mio!" The fifteen year olds hugged.

"James is down stairs!" Miora fangirld. "Go talk to him." Charlottes hair turned pink as she thought of James.

"Okay okay." Charlotte smiled. The two walked down the stairs and saw a group of people talking. James Sirius Potter wasn't one of them. Before either girls got a chance to look around, a slime seeped through Charlottes clothes. All the adults turned around when they heard Charlotte shreak. Her hair turning a jet black indicating she was taking this as a bad surprise.

"Charlotte!" Elizabeth said worried.
Georges' grip tightened around his wifes waist.

"Sorry, thought you were Charles." James said, not really sincere.
Tears prickled her eyes. She turned to James who was chuckling.

"As Charlotte Wealsey, Daughter of THE Fred Weasley, you are going to experience an actual prank. The best in History, my father and his brother are so good at pranking they successfully made a pranking empire. Understand?" She growled, her hair a deep, dark red.

"Your in deep shi-" George was about to swear but was elbowed in the stomach by his wife. Who mumbled 'language' at him.

"Harry, your son is going to have the pants pranked off him." Elizabeth smiled.
Harry and Ginny chuckled.

"Especially by one of the twins daughters." Harry said. Elizabeth smiled.

"George honey can you please check on Charlotte for me." Elizabeth saud kissing his cheek.

"Sure babe." He said climbing the steps into Charlottes cheek.
"James come with me." He nodded, following George up the stairs.
"Char hon." George said opening the door.

"I miss them." He heard her sob. A clean Charlotte sat on the floor. Her hair a pale blue. George frowned walking towards her and hugging her.

"They are so proud of the big girl you've become." He whispered.

"Mr Weasley, can I please talk to Charlotte alone?" James asked, his voice hoarse. George nodded, leaving the two.
"I'm sorry about pranking you Char."

"Everyone who's supposed to be with you forever always leave me." She sobbed. Her hair turning purple, indicating fear.

"Don't be afraid." He whispered.

"I'm not afraid." She shook her head.

"Your hairs purple." He mumbled. His face getting dangerously close.
It turned pink. He smirked. "Good." He leaned in all the way, pressing his lips to hers. Her hair turned into rainbow. Lots of happy colours. He pulled away. "Thats the colour I was looking for." He smiled.

Third - Katie

Susans POV

I Susan Pettigrew am going to ask Avery Wood out.
I got up from the Slytherin table. Leaving Narcissa and Elizabeth. Elizabeth waved as she too left the table and sat in her boyfriends Sirius' lap.

"A-Avery." I said shyly. He turned around and smiled. He had his hair combed through and stood up.

"Please take a seat." He said formally.

"Thanks." I said gaining confidence. I put my hair behind my ear blushing. My bob was easy to contain unlike other girls hair.
"WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME AVERY?!" I randomly bellowed, then throwing my hands over my mouth, blushing horribly.

"Y-Yes." He answered blushing aswell.
He held my hand and placed a kiss on my knuckle as all the other girls in rhe school 'awed'.

-date-

We walked through Honeydukes. Then we went to the three broom sticks.

We drank butterbeer in silence. Then it happened. Avery Wood kissed me. And I kissed him back.

"Wow." I whispered when we pulled away. His eyes shining lovingly.

"Yeah." He replied, reconnecting our lips.

*** sorry I had to make the last one short***