Harry for GryffindorBollywood

Wow I'm rlly slacking (schools nearly over dont judge :'-))

Harrys POV

I ran through the halls, surprised that I haven't stumbled into Ishita Dumbledore, then I remembered the war going on.

"Harry!" I heard Fred yell as I stopped, panting. Both twins hunched infront of me.

"Remember we were always rooting for you." George joked.

"Ishita is in the front courtyard-." Fred began

"-just thought you ought to know." George finished.

"Thanks, be safe." I said awkwardly, they were always fun, I respected them and their persistence in school and workshop.

"You two Harry." They said together. It's like they couldn't live without the other, I don't think they'll be able to function without each other.
((Im sorry, that was not okay))

I ran again, faster than I've ever ran before. But this was different. I wasn't running from someone one or something, but to. To something, someone. To Ishita.

Shoving past dueling wizards and witches I had my gaze forward.
I was nearly there.
So close.

I broke through the door, Ishita was off to the far side. Battling two death eaters.

"Ishita!" I called, instantly scolding myself. Now she's un-focused! Dammit.

"Shut it Harry!" She called not even turning, a smirk on her lips as I ran ro her. We finished off the death eaters.
But more advanced.

"So, whats it like on the front lines?" I tried to joke.

"Bloody fantastic." She replied sarcastically. "And you?"

"Good now you're here." I flirted.

"Potter you flirt." She laughed as she sent her death eater backwards, knocking him out... he's probably dead.

"We're both Gryffidors, are we not?" I smirked before jinxing my death eater.

"True." She smiled, pecking my lips. Holy godrics hollow

"You kissed me?" I was at a loss for words.

"Are you sure you're alright Potter?" She teased sending away a death eater.
Shaking my head I pulled her in for a quick passionate kiss.

"Now I am." I smiled before the twins appeared.

"C'mon love birds-." George began.

"We've got people to kill-." Fred finished.

"-people to hurt." George finished giving his twin a weird look for wanting to kill people, but of course it was playful.

"Not even a second-nevermind." I sighed grabbing Ishitas hand, running again.

"They're retreating!" Yelled Mcgonagall.
The death eaters were leaving the grounds and Hogwarts was victorious.

But then Voldemort started talking in everyones head.
Ishita clutched her head holding back a scream.

I knew I had to face him, good ol' Tom. But Ishita wouldn't let me.
Holding back tears I walked towards the twins.

"Please." I sobbed out looking at Ishita. The twins nodded gravelly before grabbing Ishita.

"Hey! Boys! Let me go!" She laughed. Then I started to leave. "Hey! Boys! Let me go!" This time she screamed, cried and desperately fought against their strength. They refused to look her in the eye.

Closing my eyes as I faced the dark lord, I wasn't afraid. Well, I was, bit not for myself.
This was how it was meant to be, I die and so does Voldemort.
But that meant Ishita would still be mixed up in the mess.
She was since day one, but sometimes I believe it's my fault.
I'll never get to tell her I love her.
Never stare into her beautiful eyes.
Hold her at night.
Come home to her.
Take her on an official date.

"Avada kedavra!" He seethed, I fell to the floor. And only two thoughts ran through my mind. One, the way Ishita looks, talks and exists. Two, is this what it's like to die?

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort and his followers laughed as I lay limp in his arms.

"NO! YOU'RE LYING!" I heard Ishita scream, her sobs loud and uncontrollable. I nearly squirmed, I willed myself not to by only occupying my thoughts that Ishita is alive.

Then all hell broke loose, just going to put it out there, Neville is bad ass. Out of my slightly closed eyes he pulled godric gryffindors sword from the sorting hat.
I jumped out of Hagrids arms, everyone's hearts skipped a beat as they looked at me.
I spotted the twins with large identical grins on their face as I shot spells.
Ishita ran to me, grabbed my hand as we fought together. She whispered something for only me to hear. "Bastard."