George x reader

A/n: getting back into it

Your Pov

Sitting beside me was George Weasley, the prankster who is getting on my nerves.
I seem to be his main victim of attacks, probably because I know they're there and avoid them, or i have a deflective charm on. But sometimes its a good old muggle prank.

And thats how we got into detention.
He threw a bucket of water at me then a whole heap of flour.

And the reason i got in trouble was because I punched him square in the nose.

So right now, he was two bloody tissues hanging out of his nose.

Sparing him a glance I tried to surpress the smirk on my face from the look of determination on his face as two tissues peaked out his nose.

"What Y/n?" He mumbled not looking up from the parchment.

"You're funny looking." I laugh shaking my head, Professor Flitwick was fast asleep on his desk as we wrote out lines like good little students.

I don't usually get in trouble, but when I do, I make it worth while.

"Have you seen yourself?" He scoffed, looking me up and down with a disgusted look. I let my own scoff out before turning my eyes to my parchment. I already was a little bit self-concious about the way I looked, he didn't need to point it out. He sighed before dropping his quill. "I didn't mean it like that."

"I don't know what you're talking about, did you think i actually considered your opinion?" I respond dryly, rolling my head to look at him.

"Don't be like that, thats another thing I hate about you." He grumbled.

"Oh so you hate me?" I glared.

"Godric woman! You're twisting everything I say." He whinned desperately.
I started laughing silently as he looked distressed from what I had said.
"Why I ought to..." he trailed off, smirking at me he turned back to his parchment.

I debated whether or not asking him if I was pretty, not wanting to fish for compliments.

"Do you find me... in any sense... attractive?" I asked bluhsing.

"Yes, I find you very attractive." He replied instantly, his voice and face showed utter seriousness as I stared him in the eyes.
Smiling, I looked down at my parchment hoping it hid my face.
He smirked, returning to writing.

"Five o'clock." Professor Flitwick yelled, waking himself up. He looked at the clock. "No, just nine." He sleepily looked towards us. "You two are dismissed." He yawned.
I quickly packed everything up, ready to head to my common room.

"Wait up miss speedy." I heard George laugh as he caught up next to me. Giving him a small smile, he offered to walk me to my common room.

"Oh no its okay-." He cut me off.

"I insist." He smiled leading me down the halls.
We walked to the entrance silently.

"This is me." I giggled awkwardly.

"Sure is." He smiled.

"Good night." I whispered before turning to enter my common room.

"Wait! You forgot a goodbye kiss-." I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Must you be so noisy?" I laughed. He shrugged. "And cheesy?" I scoffed, placing a slow kiss to his cheek.
Pulling away i smiled at his flustered state.

"Good night Y/n." He giggled out, quickly slapping a hand over his mouth as his ears grew red.
"Good night." He tried more manly as he walked towards the Gryffindor common room.
Smiling to myself I walked up to my dorm.