For Rachael

RachaelCarstairs this is for you my lil Rachie!!!

Time has come!

Sirius' POV

Winking at the Slytherin with the blood trickling down his nose, I was roughly escorted to Head Master McGonagals' office.

He had insulted Charlotte and my parents which left him with a bloodied nose. Cedric shook his head at me, mouthing "idiot" as i walked past him.
I nervously clapped my hands together, not scared of the head master, but my girlfriend Rose.

Rose stood with Professor Longbottom, the biggest, intimidating glare on her face. "I love you?" I smiled sheepishly, sending her an air kiss, which she rolled her eyes, pretending to catch and stuff in her pocket.

The Headmaster gave me detention and a scowl, which I took with a fein serious expression, the mere thought of that joke nearly made me die of laughter, but thankfully I bit back my jokes and laughter.
Thankfully she didn't prevent me from going to Hogesmead tomorrow, which Rose and I have a date planned.

"You better have a good excuse for punching that-." I grabbed Rose, pressing my lips to hers. "Sirius." She scolded, but a cute smile across her freckled face didn't make me stop.

"I only have detention tonight." I told her.

"Why'd you punch him?" Rose rolled her beautiful brown eyes as he kept her pressed to me.

"Because." I shrugged kissing her cheek. "He insulted Charlotte." I gave in. Her features softened.

"Doesn't mean you can just punch him." She scolded, picking a small leaf out of my hair.

"It kind of does." I teased, kissing her nose, causing her to narrow her eyes.

"I'll see you at dinner." She replied, walking off.

"Let me walk you-."

"No, this is your punishment." Rose smirked before dissappearing around a corner.

Detention was served last night with Professor Longbottom, my favorite professor of all time.

I stood out front of the Three Broomsticks, wating nervously for Rose. I had brushed my brown hair a few times, trying to pass the time.

Fred, my dad from the painting, had helped me out with what to wear and just continously poked fun at me for my nerves. Mum set him straight by beating him with a news paper.

"Hey!" Rose appeared, snow in her long ginger hair. Her nose was pink and her grey gloves fingerless.

"You look cold." I smiled, wrapping her into a hug. "What have you been doing?"

"Helping James find Charlottes shoe lace." She shrugged.

"Char lost her shoe lace?" I snorted, walking her into the Three Broomsticks.

"Don't be surprised, you and your twin are very alike." She teased, taking a seat.

"I would never loose my shoe lace." I scoffed.

"You loose my hair ties all the time." Rose laughed.

"I do not!" I defened laughing. She raised her eyebrows. "Man buns are a muggle craze."

"No they're not honey." Rose laughed. Shaking my head I pressed my lips to hers, which we began snogging.

"Uh, Sirius, can you like NOT snog my sister." Hugo scrunched his nose up, as Sirius and Rose pulled away.

"Go away Hugo." Rose narrowed her eyes blushing.

"What you doing here?" I smiled, my arm going across his sisters shoulders.

"I saw you in the window-" Rose cut Hugo off.

"Don't be a third-wheel Hugo." She rolled her eyes. "We're on a date."

"Sorry." Hugo rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Got to go man." We fist pumped before Hugo walked out.

"So you're friends with my brother now?" Rose raised her eyebrows at me.

"If Hugo likes me then maybe so will the rest of your family." I smiled shyly.

"Awe, sweetie." She cooed before cupping my cheek and kiss me.