Fred for Rachael

Fred x Isla
Set in their sixth year (Harrys forth year) around the Yule ball!
Hope you like it Rachael!

Islas POV

I walked down the school halls, with my books in one hand, I crazily tried to pull my brown hair out of the pony tail Draco tried to do. My silly little Dray.
Draco is my brother... his family adopted me. No, they actually not that bad, their like my actual parents.
My sparkly blue eyes trailed around the deserted hall, just incase my boyfriend of four years and his twin, Georgie, try and prank me.

"Isa, what are you trying to do?'' Asked a moking voice.

"Trying to fix my hair Ceddie, what does it look like? I'm trying to contact aliens?" I sarcastically shot back.

"Um... okay...?" Ced walked next to me.
"Been in contact with Ollie lately?"

"Wood sent me an Owl this morning, my reply." I held out a finished letter, indicating that I'd finished my letter to my friend.

"Can't believe you have one more year until you finish school." Ced sighed.

"You leave this year. You old fart." I chuckled.

"Whatever." Ced broke off to chill with his other homies. Still not as cool as me.

I successfully pulled out the hair tie, shaking my head so it'll at least detangle in its own way.
two warm hands went over my eyes.

"Guess who." Fred whispered in my ear, not even bothering to disguise his voice.

"The milk maid." I chuckled.

"The what?" Fred turned me around, not taking his hands off my eyes. "One. Two. Three. C'mon Georgie."
Fred whispered under his breath.

"What-" Fred cut me off with a 'shhh'.

I heard sizzling, then a pop. Fred removed his hands from my eyes.

A large banner being held by little fire works was infront of me.

"Will you go to the Yule ball with me?"

Awe!

"Yes!" I squealed, throwing my arms around Freds neck.

"Awesome." Fred smiled into my hair, spining me around holding my waist.

Draco lent across a wall, smirking with his arms folded.

"See, told you she'd say yes Weasley." He shouted. Fred rolled his eyes and jogged over to him. Pulling him into a manly hug. I 'awed' at my boyfriend and brother hugging.

-skip to the night of the Yule ball-

I swayed in my dress, admiring the way it flows as I play with the dress.

**I don't know how you want it so I'll just make a pretty dress! Yay!**

I walked down the steps, Fred waiting for me in the common room, he was playing with the hem of his vest

I walked down the steps, Fred waiting for me in the common room, he was playing with the hem of his vest. He wore a black suit and tie.
He is so adorkable.
George saw me and nudged Fred. Who looked up, his mouth dropped, his face was searching his little mind for words.

"You look... absolutely... stunning... Beautiful. No words!" Fred couldn't wipe the smile from his face. I blushed, deep red probably. I did a twirl, surprising myself that I didn't fall over. George walked away, giving us privacy. He pulled me closer, putting his hand on my bare back. I shivered. "I like the back especially."
I shoved his chest playfully.

"C'mon, let's go to the dance." I giggled, grabbing his hands and pulling him out the portrait hole.

"Dance yay!" Fred said excitedly.

We danced all night, barely stopping, we even danced while we ate.

"The last dance for the night." Professor Mcgonigal said sleepily.

The slow song started playing.
Fred pulled my closer, wrapping his arms around my waist, mine under his arms, gripping my fingers into his suit.
Fred pressed his forehead against mine.

"Come here often?" Fred failed adorably at a pick up line.

"Well... if I'm being honest, only to see you." I smiled, peking his lips.

"Oh, really." He smiled, rubbing our noses together. I closed my eyes, smiling. I opened my eyes to see Fred staring at me.

"Creep." I muttered.

"I'm your creep." He said dipping me, not even in time with the music.
This causing me to go into uncontrollable fits of giggles.

Finally the music ended.

"To bed." Filch rasped.

Fred held my hand as he led me back to the common room. He stopped infront of the girls stair case.
He kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He whispered, hugging my waist. My heart skipped a beat.

"I love you too." I replied, smiling into his embrace.

"I'm about to fall asleep standing. Good night Isla." He said, kissing me once more before going to his dorm.
While making sure no one was looking, I fist pumped the air, quitely whooping.
"I SAW THAT!" Fred yelled. I blushed.

"Your delusional." I yelled back.

"Love you!"

"Love you too!" I giggled before walking into my dorms, passing out on my bed before I could actually get out of my dress.