Remus x reader part 3

Warning!!! A little bit of reference about some sex... but yeah... not that bad

Your POV

~one year later~

I walked down the corridors, two months until we leave Hogwarts forever... and I just found out I'm pregnant. We had sex a month ago... but we used protection, until I realized after an orgasim that it broke. Remus didn't notice and kind of kept going. He still doesn't know. So now I'm pregnant... and nobody but me knows. So... do I tell him? Would he leave me? No, Remus isn't like that... but because end of year/school exams are really stressful. Adding him being the father of a baby would send him over the top...
the exams are the reason we haven't had sex in a month.

Urgh! Life is so dumb right now.

Screw it I'm telling him.

"Where's Remus?" I asked Sirius as I approached him.
He turned around and smiled.

"Hey Y/n, he's in the dorm." Sirius greeted, ruffling my hair. I walked up the stairs. Humming loudly as to not make myself back out.
I opened the door. Remus looked up from his one book, he wasn't studying, just reading a book on some thing totally not related to anything we're taught here.

"Hey Y/n/n." He smiled, not closing the book.

"Remember that time we had sex?" I started. Remus sighed, but smiled.

"We can't have sex right now." He replied still not putting his book down.
I groaned.

"Nah duh douche bag." I growled.

"What's got you knickers in a twist?" Remus replied, closing his book with forrowed eyebrows.

"I'm pregnant." I shrugged, then my eyes widened, I wasn't supposed to say it so fricken casually... "before yoi get any ideas you are the father." I started to awkwardly sway. Remus' mouth was wide open and he blinked repetitively.

"Come again?" He asked not believe what I said.

"I'm pregnant." I said, getting really scared, with these weird hormones and feelings I started to tear up. This probably means it's been around ten weeks. I crawled onto his bed and sat infront of him. "Please say something." I begged.

"I love you." But this isn't going to work. He replied. "But how are you pregnant."

"The weiner coat broke." I blushed.

"Weiner coat?" He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into his chest, tracing patterns on my stomach. "I'm going to be a dad." He whispered emotionally.

Sirius walked in, he gasped seeing them crying.
"Are you two alright." he asked concerned.

"Y/n pregnant." Remus said. Sirius eyes lit up.

"Pregnant?" He asked, crawling across the bed and lying across Remus as he touched your stomach, his curious face was so adorable as he marveled her stomach. "It's growing?" I nodded giggling. "A little Moony." Sirius laughed. "Can I tell Prongsie?"
Remus and I exchanged looks, then I nodded smiling at Sirius. He smiled running out the room.
Screamig after James, saying it's important.

"You wouldn't believe he's seventeen would you?" I smiled, Remus kissed my lips nodding.

Sirius, James and Lily came into the room. Cutley enough, Lily and James started dating.

"Is Lily allowed to know?" Sirius asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Our Y/n is pregnant." Sirius said proudly. Lily gasped and James grinned widely. They walked over to them and touched my stomach.

"It's like a lump." They touched my stomach gently.

"... we kind of need to tell Madame Pomfrey..." Lily said sheepishly.

"We should go now." Remus said, grabbing his jacket and helping me put it on.
I giggled shaking my head. Our group walked towards the hospital wing.
Madame Pomfrey questioningly looked at the group.

"What seems to be the problem?" She asked. I blushed, same with Remus.

"We'll wait outside." Lily said, dragging Sirius and James out.
Madame Pomfrey waited, expecting an answer.

"Well you see..." Remus tried to start.

"I may be pregnant...?" I smiled sheepishly.

"I have the exact thing for that." Madame Pomfrey said, pulling out a potion from goodness knows where.
"It will dispose of the fetus-."

"What! No!" Remus and I shouted together. I lurched back, Remus stepping infront of me.

"Alright..." madame Pomfrey replied, scared from our reaction.
"How far along?"

"Maybe two months." I replied. "I'm not really showing quite just yet." I replied. She nodded.

"I'll be right back. Take a seat Miss Y/l/n." She replied leaving.  I took a seat on the bed, Remus leaning on the bed next to me. He kissed my cheek, rubbing a hand on my stomach. I smiled, putting my hand over his.
Madame Pomfrey returned with Dumbledore and your head of house Professor Mcgonagall (u can b in Gryffindor bc im lazy).

"What seems to be the problem Poppy?" Dumbledore asked.

"Mr Lupin and Miss Y/l/n are expecting a baby." Madame Pomfrey replied.

"Did you give her the potion-?" Mcgonagall started.

"They don't want the potion." She replied.

"And the problem...?" Dumbledore prodded.

"I don't exactly know what to do." She replied exhausted. "The students usually take the potion."

"Well Mr Lupin and Miss Y/l/n obviously are ready for the responsibility." Dumbledore smiled at us. He walked over to us and greeted us. "Who far along are you two?"

"Two months maybe." I smiled awkwardly.

"Excellent, I will have anything you need brought to you. Would you like to have a special room for you and Mr Lupin Miss Y/l/n?" He asked.

"If that isn't to much trouble." I smiled blushing. Why is talking to older people so awkward? Remus smiled, happy.

"Well I'll have your things brought to your new room, Minerva will show it to you when it's ready." Dumbledore nodded, walking off. Poppy went back into her office. Professor Mcgonagall smiled at us, following Dumbledore.

"Why was that so awkward?" Remus joked. I laughed, holding his hand as we walked to the great hall for the feast.
Sitting in our group of friends, we were all happier than usual. Laughing and all together just smiling.
"I love you."

"I love you to Remmy-poo." I teased.

Harry Potter - One Shots/Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें