James Sirius Potter

Your POV

I played with the hem of my baby pink dress, my mother forced me to wear it as we were going to a family friends wedding. I only know their son, Teddy Lupin (Remus and Tonks((propper wedding bc they thought since the wars gone they can have a big ceremony)) are Alive along with Sirius bc they bae).
I was the flower girl because the original one got sick, her names Lily Luna Potter, daughter of the famous Harry and Ginny Potter. I'm fourteen and going to Hogwarts, I'm a shy Ravenclaw that doesn't do 'homework' but I can reenact and tell you anything from a book...
I'm a die hard muggle fan, so I like things like Star wars, Hunger games, The maze runner, Divergent and stuff like that.

"Y/n focus." Snapped my mother.

"Yes mum." I sighed, the light layer of eyeshadow was making my eyes itchy.
"This is James, the ring-" a cute boy with unruly black hair and mischievous eyes stood in front of me, pulling at the collar of his suit. He was in my grade, having seeing him in a few of my classes and being responsible for pranks.

"Hi, y/n right?" He asked awkwardly.

"Yes, hi, James right?" She teased. Being totally awkward around him.

"Yer. Weddings am I right?" He asked, me laughing and noding my head in an awkward agreement.

"So..." I trailed off. I was handed a basket with red, white, gold, blue, pink, green... the list of the rose pettle colours went on. "wow." I gasped, looking at the pretty flowers.

"They're for my Aunty Tonks gifts." He explained. I smiled nodding my head.

"They're beautiful." I dreamily sighed.

"Yes you are." He dreamily sighed, we both blushed. "I mean-flowers are pretty yes."

"Awe! Look at you two love birds, you'll be next." Tonks winked.

"Aunty." James whisper scolded. "That's not cool." Tonks morphed her face into a duck beak. Causing me to giggle and James look at me smiling.

"You two are up." Some wizard directed us.
We slowly walked down the long red carpet.

"So, after this maybe wanna... have-sit with me? You know... and we could talk?" He asked as I spread the flowers.

"I'd like that." I smiled at him and kept spreading the flower pettles. When we went to walk in opposite directions, I kissed him on the cheek. 'Awes' erupted from the crowd.

The ceremony was beautiful, Remus fumbled with his words and Tonks knocked over the priest, which was hilarious.

And I sat with James, talking about random stuff and eating. Then the bouquet was thrown... and I caught it.

~six years later~

I stood shifting foot to foot as I waited for my cue to walk to my future husband. James Sirius Potter.

"I told you you two would be up here." Tonks laughed, carrying one of her recently made children.

"Correction, you said you'll be next, we weren't next until six years later." I reasoned.

"Yer, legal age." Tonks nodded. "So when will there be buns in the oven?"

"Um... well." I sighed smiling.

"Already? Wow you two are fast." Tonks winked. I blushed, rolling my eyes.

"Now for the bride." The wizard directed, I gripped my dad's arm tight.

"Here goes nothing." I whispered as the music started to play.