James x reader

Your POV

Why was I left wondering what his twisted words meant alone? Lucious Malfoy just sneered while his friend, Alexander, grabbed my arm roughly and said disgusting and rude comments about me.
Usually I would have at least one witty comeback but the fact he had made comment on my body without warning, left me utterly speechless and violated. The flicker in Lucious' eyes before he took off, told her even the Slytherin himself thought it was wrong.

Alexander Kort had made the mistake of harassing the wrong girl. Y/n Y/l/n does not take easyily to sexual harassment.

Walking up to the Marauders with tears threatening to fall I puffed out my chest. "How do you boys feel about getting back at some Slytherins? Alexander Kort in particular." The four boys smirked, eagerly agreeing.

"When do you want us to act out our plan?" James smirked.

"Dinner, tonight." I grinded my teeth to prevent myself from physically attacking Alexander Kort.

The plan was in place, James and I concealed behind the closed oak doors. "Not that we need a reason, but, why are we pranking Kort?"

"He objectified me." I told him reluctantly. James stayed silent behind me.

"This prank is going to end in your favor." James smiled, watching as lightening struck above the Slytherin table.
Then pink goop fell from the ceiling, drenching Alexander Kort, Lucious Malfoy, Bellatrix Black, Nacrissa Black and a few more. "We thought to get a few birds with one stone." The other Marauders joined behind them as they walked into the hall. Time for unplanned public humiliation.

"Why Alexander, you're pink like a pig, if only you hade the mud to match." As on cue, mud shot out from the large bowl in the centre of their group, only dousing thoes covered in pink. Alexander lunged for me put James Potter, the gorgeous manly man, punched hin square in the nose, sending him stumbling back. "That simply cannot do, like you said, 'you like your woman still and cooperative'." I growled, James' shouders tense as a potion dripped from the sky onto him.

"I can't move!" He said frozen in place.

"Ugh, but you can still talk." I drawled, pulling ductape from my pocket and slapping a fair amount over his mouth. "Better." I smiled as gurgles and muffles were all that could be heard. "Next time you think you can say something degrading and disgusting, remember, this is me holding back." I growled. "By the way, the pink stuff stains." My voice changed to sickly sweet before I skipped to stand behind the Marauders. James pulled me to sit next to him at the Gryffindor table, arm slung over my shoulders.

"He's lucky punching him in the face is all I did." James glared at the boy who was still frozen in place, teachers trying to get him unfrozen, but eventually gave up after Sirius yelled it was temporary. So the rest of the meal, Alexander Kort was both literally and metaphorically  petrified of me.