George for LittleMissAnnabelle

This is for LittleMissAnnabelle

Annabelles POV

Fred, George and knock me over as they try to skate past me.

"You little butt holes!" I gasp scrambling into a siting position. My shoulder length black hair fell out of my loose pony tail.

"Sorry Anna!" George smile over at me as he comes to a stop, slowly skating over to me. "Here." He outstretched his hand. "Trust me."

"You and your bloody twin just knocked me on my backside! Trust you." I roll my eyes. "Fine." I groan taking his hand. "Your hands are warm." I smile, remembering the first time I told him that in our second year.

I sniffled as I walked towards the doors. "It's so cold." I shivered.

"Watch out Anna!" Fred yelled as he barged towards me with his twin. I threw my hands up in surprise and fell backwards.

"Ah!" I fell backwards but George grabbed my hands.

"You alright Anna?" He smiled.

"Your hands are warm." I smiled back.

George threw his head back laughing. "I know right."

"Oi! George, teacup!" Fred calls us over to him, rolling my eyes at his nickname for me.
George and I skate over to him.
"Teacup, I dare you to skate over there!" Fred points to the weak part of the iced lake.

"No way." I scoff crossing my arms.

"I'll do it." George blurts out before Fred can taunt me.

"But George you don't-." Fred cut me off.

"Go twin!" Fred whoops clapping George on. George skates over to the weak ice.

"Fred, that's not safe." I frown skating slowly after George.
George stops on the weak spot and threw his hands up smiling. Fred cheered but I slowly made my over to George, heart pounding.
"Georgie come back." I squeak stopping and reaching out with my hands. His face was pink from the temperature and his hair had some icicles on it from the previous snow fight.
George went to skate towards me when a cracking rippling noise shook the ice. Cracks start to form under George.
"Georgie, don't move." I whispered to him as I slowly slid towards him.
"Grab my hand." I told him softly. He grabbed my hand.

"What now- Anna! No!" George protests made me weak kneed.
With all my strength and the slippery ice, I pulled George and threw him behind me, but causing me to skate further onto the breaking ice. It cracked more as my skates slid across the ice.
A loud crack was heard as George tried to get me off the ice, causing it to cave under me.
My screams were muffles by the ice going into my lungs. It felt like I was choking on fire. I thrashed violently as my body protestedas the cold water soaked my clothes.

I swam up to the what I hoped was the surface but was met with the surface of the ice, knocking me out.

I heard a splash and felt bubbles encircle next to me, something warmed wrapped around my body as I finally closed my eyes.

~

My eyes flutter open as I'm blinded by a white light.
Mumbling was all around me and shadows blocked some light.

"When is she going to wake up?" I hear Ron whine.

"How about I drown you in the fucking Black Lake?" George growled at his twin.

"I'd pay to see that." I grumble out.

"Teacup!" Fred and George gasp running to my side.

"Don't call me Teacup, it's so-." I sneezed. "Am I going to die?" I ask sarcastically.

"Shut it Anna, what you did. I could of handled it Anna, you didn't need to do that." George protests, but I didn't hear as I passed out. "Anna?" Was the last thing I hear, George saying my name, his voice was raw and I tried to regain consciousness to see him.

~

I woke again, taking a look around. George was sitting right next to me, his face pressed against my bed as he clutched my hand in his sleep.
Ginny slept at the end of my bed, Ron leant his head on Freds shoulder as the two sat on another chair to my left.

Smiling I sat up, leaning over to George to get my hand back. Sighing I kissed the top of his head, slipping my hand out from his.
I hop out of my bed and slip on my shoes.
I felt amazing as I walked out into the crisp morning air.
Taking a deep breath I close my eyes smiling.

"You're not wearing gloves." I jump, hearing Georges voice from behind me.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Your eyes look good in this light." He mumble wrapping his arms around my waist and burrying his face in my neck. His cold nose tickled my neck.

"Thanks." I smile, knowing my emerald green eyes were perfectly contrasted against my pale skin and the light and snow.

"I was so scared, you pulled me away and then you fell threw because I-." George began blaming himself.

"George it wasn't your fault! It would of happened to you or me! Its not your fault." I tell him as he looks into my eyes.
George slowly leaned forward. His brown eyes were warm and his ears were pink.

His lips brush mine, I press mine to his as we slowly share a sweet kiss in the morning sun rays.