Teddy x reader smut

Warning: smut... lemons... doing the do... sex...

Your POV

Teddy Lupin was one of Hogwarts heart throbs, unknown to him of course. He had millions of girls pinning over him and I just happen to be one of them...
But like I wouldn't call my self the crazy type... haha!
He had gorgeous brown eyes, that he'd sometimes change, and he had bubblegum blue hair, although I've seen it turn a chest nut brown.

"Oi Teddy!" James called, Teddys best friend and technically brother.
Teddy stopped walking. I just so happen to be in the places where Teddy is. All one big coincidence... totally.

"For the final time Potter, you can't flirt at all." Teddy chuckled letting James catch up.

"I so can. Watch. Hey Y/L/N!" I turned around from where I was conversing with one of the paintings.

"Potter!" I replied back sarcastically. Teddy sniggers shoving James shoulder.
James stared at me for a while, looking as if he was trying to find something to say.
"Oh goodness, did I break him?"
Teddy laughs louder, throwing his head back.

"Im afraid so." Teddy smiled at me, tilting his head. Act cool Y/n, act cool.

My best friend, B/F/N, walks towards me smiling. Ohhh.... this is gunna be good, she has the hots for James.

"Hey Y/n-James... Teddy." She/he says awkwardly, giving a little wave.

"Hi." James says smiling. "Your pretty." He giggles. Teddy clasps his shoulder.

"Real Smooth Potter." He teased.

"I thought so-Victore!" James called at his cousin. She walked over and gave a "innocent, mysterious, sexy, I like you" smile at Teddy who smiled looking at her through his eye lashes.

"Hello, James, B/F/N... Teddy." She purs his name. Urgh! I dont exactly hate her... but.

"Oh! Hi Vick, this is Y/n." Teddy says. Oh. My. Flip. Flap. Flip... he knows my name... wow that sounds pathetic. Oh well.
"Y/n can I talk to you? It'll be real quick." He smiles.

"Sure." I say quickly. Wow... smooth y/n smooth.
He leads me down a few halls then he stops, a door materializes next to us.
"Wow." I whisper as he pulls me inside. I bunched up my skirt in my hand.
"So Teddy you-." He shoves his lips onto mine. Wow, this escalated quickly. Even quicker as I respond and he squeezes my butt.
I moan as he pulls me up, placing me on a table. Where the frick did this come from? The table I mean... and the sexual thing.

He starts grinding into me, his lips leaving mine and kissing my neck as he removes my tie. Unbuttoning my shirt and quickly removing it.
"Y/n." He groans as I bring his mouth up to mine again, rubbing my hips along his.
His hands run along my bare body. I can't even!

His tongue flicks in and out my mouth as he reaches under my skirt.
He dug his nails into my thigh as I slowly ran my tongue along his collarbone.
I dragged my tongue up his adams apple slowly. He threw his head back, begging for more.
"More." He groaned as he picked my up by my hips, carrying me towards something, I continued grinding against him and biting his neck. He lowered me down, onto a bed. This room has everything.
I started to undo his buttons, he was doing what I had been doing seconds ago to my neck. It was hard focusing on his buttons and Teddy Lupin tonguing my neck. His tongue was swiping along the crook of my neck, as if he loved the taste of my skin.
I finally removed his shirt, which revealed a scrawny chest and a little bit of abs. He wasn't entirely rippes but he is still fricken hot.

I ran my fingers along his chest staring at him lustfully.
"You're so fricken hot." I growled arching my back so our lips connected again.
Should I reach for his buckle? Or does that seem a bit... you know... what the heck. I fiddle with the buckle, his right hand assists me as we both remove his belt. My heart was pounding with excitement.
I started clawing his back gently as he pulled off my knickers. Leaving on my skirt. Scrunching my underwear in his hands he started slowly taking off his pants as he stayed between my thighs.

"Shit you're huge." I gasp as I see his boner in his boxers.

"You think?" He asked, his hair turning a pastel pink. I humed in response looking into his hazel eyes, his pupils are so dilated his eyes look black. He reconnected our lips, kissing loudly as he again began to grind. Hard and fast.

"Off." I whined, pulling the elastic of his boxers. Obeying me, he removed them, kicking them off. Wow. He was cutely embarrassed, pushing it against my skirt so I couldn't see. The contact causing me to close my eyes and let out a feminine moan. Taking that as a confidence boost, he positioned himself, ready to push into me.

"A-Are you sure?" He quietly asked, kissing my chin. I nodded super eagerly. He slowly started to push in. I was so hot and wet that he went in pretty easily.
"Wait." He mumbled to himself pulling out. I groaned in protest. He scrunched up his eyes... weird. I looked at our surroundings. We were in the room of requirements! Probably why it kind of looked like a teen boys bedroom. Posters of heavy metal bands and Young MC hammer were on the walls. The bed we were on had black duvet and red pillows. I bet this is Teddys room at his home. Looking back at him I realized he materialized a condom. He put it on, still staying ontop of me.
He threw the wrapper onto the floor and thrusted back into me.
I screamed, not loudly, in pleasure. This boy is so good.
He started grunting and pulling off my bra. I realized his hair had turned a dark pastel green.

This boy has a fetish for doing me with my skirt on. My skirt had bunched up around my upper thighs as Teddy squeezed my hips. Feeling them in his hands. My left hand dug into his upper back and my other hand was pulling at his hair. I was grinding as he thrusted, gasping every now and then as I moaned loudly.

"Teddy!" I moaned. I hope no one hears us. Probably not. I heard about people doing "Dumbledores army" practice in here. I doubt that we could be heard.

"Y/n." He breathed as he thrusted slowly, smirking at the effect as I panted again.

"Faster." I said kissing the crook of his mouth. I already felt a squeezing feeling in my stomach. Not like throw up. I believe this is the feeling you have before an orgasam. He started going faster but still not pounding into me.
"Teddy. Teddy. Teddy!" I moaned out his name again and again.
I clawed at his back, not making any major injury, I hope. He sucked above my breast as I released, my body relaxed, but Teddy still had to go, spreading my legs further I felt the pressing feeling of him cumming and his gasp followed by a grunt. He pulled out rolling off me and lying beside me. Both of us panting heavily.
"Wow." We breathed out at the same time. Followed by him laughing and me giggling.

"... I should of asked you way before this happened. But Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Teddy asked, his eyes glittering. I rolled onto my side, facing him.

"Yes." I smiled, kissing his lips gently. His hair was still dark pastel green. "I like this colour." I whispered kissing his lips again. He smiled pulling me closer against him.

"You up for round two?" He smirked.

"Hell yeah." I smirked as he climbed back ontop of me.

This is so fricken awkward... my first sex thing... I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Hey, read this ↓ this is what my friend wrote, she kept telling me to have Harry Potter doing a lemon... she is messed up :'-)

"The lemon was there. So jucy. So... yellow. I could of gone for an orange, but they are just too sweet. I dont want a nice fruit. I want a fruit thats... sour. Yes. I want to stick it in my mouth."

"I cut the lemon down the middle. Maybe I should juice it first. Yes. That sounds good. I put it on the jucier and I twist it round. Lemon juice goes everywhere, making my shirt moist. Thats okay, I will do anytjing to eat that lemon."

My friend wrote this.... what do you guys think???

She was talking about Harry and a Lemon...

She thought when we refer to some story thing as a lemon, she thought it was someone doing the do with a lemon...
She crazy.