Remus for AlexusTheWizard

This is for the girl who waited.
Hehe get it?

AlexusTheWizard

Third Person

Alexus Potter watched her twin brother, James, jump from Professor Flitwicks desk. Sirius holding his wand out to scream the levitation charm.

"Winggardium Levi-NO-sa." He cackled, letting James fall face first onto the ground. Alexus let out a snort of a laugh as James scowled up at Sirius, who was holding his sides in laughter. "I'm going to get abs, stop." He cried.
Flitwick sent them out.
All of them.

Remus, Sirius, James, Peter and I sat at the famous tree beside the black lake. Their names carved into the drunk in large, thick letters. They had used their wands to masterfully inscript it, placing an advanced spell to prevent someone from removing it.

"Alexus put your hair up, it keeps getting in my mouth." James pretended to gag. She turned to glare at her twin.

"Keep your filthy mouth off my glorious hair." She puffed her chest out.

"Moony deal with lil Prongsie would you?" Sirius smirked, picking up the smaller girl and placing her in Remus' lap.

"Why you little minx." James clapped Sirius on the shoulder, they then began to cuddle, mocking the two other blushing teenagers.
Alexus flipped them off, making a point of getting comfortable in Remus' lap. He had not said a word through the entire argument, a smirk permanent on his face as he twirled Alexus mid-waist brown hair.

"Don't know why you were complaining James, Alexus' hair smells good enough to eat." Remus teased his friend, watching the protective brother face fall upon James.

"This is to little red riding hood for me." Sirius shifted, caught in the middle of James and Remus.

"Two can play at this came Lupin. Two to Tango." James darkly whispered, his irritated gaze grew when he realized his sister wasn't listening, and enjoying her new seat.

"Remus and Alexus are the two that tango James." Peter told James from his left, admiring the silence Hogwarts was without the overly large mass of students.

"Shhhh." James placed a hand over Peters mouth.
"Me and Moony will be the ones tango-ing."

"Moony and I." Alexus smirked. "But i quiet agree with Peter."

"No one asked you Alexus." James cried, forcing Sirius into a head lock, earning him a sudden punch to the gut.

-At th3 Pott3r hous3 for br3ak-

Alexus grabbed her grey hoodie and black skinny jeans, paying little attention to the noises down stairs from the four boys. Her mother and father were planning a house party tonight and Alexus and James had to be the helping hands. Introducing everyone to anyone and making sure they're okay.

James and Remus were arm wrestling when Alexus came down the stairs smiling at them.
Remus caught her gaze, holding eye contact.
Remus hand was taken down followed by the cheering of James.

"Remus won, you cheated because Moony fancies your sister." Sirius called out. Remus scowled in his freinds direction.

"I don't know how thats classed as cheating but Sirius is right. Remus won AND you have a hot sister." She winked, purposely sitting in Remus' lap.
The others laughed, Remus snaking his arms around her waist.

"Save me a dance my little Gryffindor." He whispered into her brown hair, he placed her on the couch before the boys walked back up the steps to their rooms.

Alexus ditched her plans of only wearing the plain black knee length dress.
If Remus thought he could be dark and mysterious, he had another thing coming.

Alexus mentally went through her wardrobe, not knowing what dress she had to wear, not owning a lot because she preferred pants and a shirt. But this party was... you could say magical.

-

Alexus smirked at herself in the mirror, taking in the blue floor length dress. She hoped she didn't trip on it through the duration of the night.

It had spaghetti straps and a sparkly belt.
Remus better have put effort on his behalf he had any intentions of having that dance.

"You look pretty Alexus." Her mother smiled, taking in the clothes all over the floor and her bed with a smile. "Any reason why you couldn't pick, just ONE dress?" She subtly hinted.

"I-thought I' charm everyone with my... elegance?" She smiled back at her mother.

"Remus is the same." She smirked before darting out the room.

"You look good mate." Sirius told Remus, his wolf friend who was nervously fidgeting with his hair.

"No this won't work-." Remus was cut off by James' frustrated groan.

"Fine! I give up! You can have my sister! But break her heart and they won't ever find the body. I can cut you like a fish, remove your skin and wear it as a coat. Eat you're inards-."

"To many visuals." Sirius' face was pale. James jokingly apologized, ruffling Sirius hair.
Sirius punched him in the gut.

-Tim3 skip-

Alexus grew nervous as the night streched out, Remus would watch her from across the room with a flirtatious smile.

Waiting for the right moment to slip away, Alexus was stuck talking to one of James' friends from school. He was hitting on her but didn't notice how he had non of her attention.

Her attention was focused across the room. She held Remus stare, both of them giving each other looks. Remus pushed himself off from against the wall and stalked towards her. Their eye contact remaining.
Remus reached her, his hands gripped her waist as they were pulled onto the dance floor.

They held eye contact, not uttering a sound as they swayed. Alexus let her hands trail up his neck, letting his hair fall around her fingers.

"Show me why you're in Gryffindor." She smirked teasingly.
Remus connected their lips, pulling her to his chest.

James pretended to swallow his vomit as he watched his sister and best friend kiss.

"Would you care if it was me kissing Moony?" Sirius asked, joking.

"I would say "about time" to you." James deadpanned, not even glancing at his friend.

"Who else shares these thoughts?" Sirius asked desperately. "My reputation."