Draco for MlauriePelland

MlauriePelland this is for you! Thanks so much!

Lauries POV

I flicked my shoulder length wavy brown hair as a piece wouldn't sit right.
Glaring i fiddled with it some more.

Sighing i gave up and used a butterfly clip to keep it out of my face.
Rolling my eyes i walked out my dorm where all my Slytherin roommates had left for an early breakfast.

Stomping down the steps, i paid no attention to what swam by the windows and made my way out the dungeons.
My mind kept thinking back to my crush, Draco Malfoy.
His mother had turned her nose slightly at me until she realized the hat put me in Slytherin, over looking my "muggleborn" father and pureblood mother, she smiled at me.

So i basically have ins with my crushes mum. Every girls dream. Along with the recurring dream of food.

I walked alone down the halls, shufting from foot to foot as i walked, which probably looked like wadling.

"Hey Vendette!" Dracos voice called. I turned and smiled as he walked next to me. "I was wondering if you heard about the Yule ball?"

"Yeah i heard about it." I smiled as we drew closer to the great hall.

"Would you like to go with me?" He asked.

"Yes, i'd like that very much."

"Good." He smiled as we walked into the great hall.
Draco and i sported a "Potter stinks" badge.
Weasley wasn't sitting next to Harry, but next to Granger, pretending to ignore their conversation.
Rolling my eyes at the "Golden trio" Draco and i sat down.

"Harry Potters face is making me loose my appetite." I growled loudly as Draco and i passed him.

"Like those big ugly glasses." Draco joined.

"Don't." Hermione warned Harry as he went to stand up angrily.
"They only want a rise out of you."

Draco and i laughed as we sat down together.

*night of the yule ball*

I walked down in my long flowy green dress, a silver snake belt coiled around my waist.

"You look nice." Draco smiled taking my hand.
My heart skipped a beat at his appearance.
His hair wasn't slicked back, it was combed but also a little roughish.
His tuxedo was black and finly trimmed.

"Not to bad yourself there Malfoy." I smiled.
I could tell this was going to be a night to remember.

Dracos hands were around my waist as we dance our final dance.

The Wicked sisters played a soft melody as couples swayed together.
In the corner was a girl holding a chocolate bar and holding it close.

"I lied when i said you looked nice." Draco whispered. I gave him a confused look. Am i meant to be offended? "You're breath taking." He dipped me. "You're gorgeous." He spun me. "You're all i want." He pulled me to his chest. "You're beautiful." My cheeks were tinted pink as he pressed a kiss to my nose.

"Laurie will you be my girlfriend?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes Draco, i'd love to." I smirked, beinging our lips together.