For ThatTypicalMuggle

This is for you ThatTypicalMuggle! Hope you enjoy

Fred

Third Person POV

Fred led a blindfolded Irene down Hogsmead.
"You're not going to kill me, are you?" Irene said in a joking manner.

"Who'd kill a pretty girl like you?" She could hear the smirk in his voice. Irene slapped his toned stomach from behind her.
"Coppin' a feel?"

"Oh you bet, I just defecate my life to planning perfect ways to pat you down with Flake, you know how that owl is." Irene smirked.

"Why you little bugger." Fred laughed. "Ah-huh!" Fred removed the blindfold. Irene looked around, noticing the beautiful surroundings. The green grass. The lily flowers growing in the pound. The large oak tree standing high and tall, providing shade where a picnic blanket was set out, a few candels floated in the air and a basket overflowing with food, grapes over hung, nearly touching the floor.
Mouth a-gape Irene tried to speak but words failed her.

"It's beautiful." She dreamily sighed, she found it a little cringey but it was all she could think of.

"I was walking with Georgie and we found this place, George quickly walked away saying he couldn't see it." Fred laughed at his twins set up.

"George is the best wing-man." Irene laughed. "He's better than my twin." She laughed. "Harrys advice was to just snog so I dont get lipstick on my teeth."

"Potters." Fred tsked.

"Care to join me?" Fred said posh-ly as he extended his hand to her.

"Why of course kind sir." She mocked him taking his hand as they walked towards the set up.

"What classes do you have on Monday?" Fred asked picking off a grape.

"I have potions with the Slythrines in third period. And that's all I remember." Irene laughed.

"Why Irene Potter you should really memorize your timetable." Fred scoffed laying his head in her lap. She scoffed and played with his hair.

"I can't believe you're in a year above me." She mumbled.

"Well, you're my little Fourth year." He snickered.

"Stuff you Weasley-poo." She giggled kissing his forehead.

"You're so gorgeous." He sighed, causing her to giggle more. She changed her features to look like Fred.
"You're so gorgeous." He repeated.

"Fred!" She scoffed changing back to her original features.

"What Kitten?" He smirked.

"I'll change into my animagus." She threatened, Fred snorted. "I swear Fred you-." Fred shoved a grape into her mouth. She gently tugged his hair. "You are a tosser Fred, but you're my tosser." She leant down pressing her lips to his. He let a content-full sigh.

"You're so pretty." He mumbled after she pulled away.

"You're so pretty." Irene smiled down at her Weasley.

"Awwe, this is why I love you." Fred smiled closing his eyes.
This was the first time he'd said that.

"I love you too." She whispered. Fred leant up and kissed her, cupping her face, before quickly pulling away.

"We're taking your brothers advice."

"What?"

"We're snogging so you don't get lipstick on your teeth." He smirked.

"Fred I'm not wearing lipstick." She laughed.

"Shh." He said before pressing his lips to hers again.