For IShipClimon

Third Person POV

Charlotte tried to listen to her mother as she explained how to braid.

"Now pull it over-no, ah yes." Isla nodded in approval.

"I don't know why you're taking this from her, she can't braid, I do it for her." Fred laughed as he began to braid his wifes hair. Isla sneered at her husband.

"I can totally plait." Isla defended. "Im like, plaiting queen. I can plait... Fred." Isla tried to defend her braiding skills.
Fred hummed in response as he showed Charlotte how he was braiding his wifes hair.

"Wow, Dad, how are you so good?" Charlotte asked Fred.

"Mum taught me how to do it on Ginny, and Charlie grew his hair out when he was younger, let George, Ginny and I play with it." Fred smiled at the memory. A few kids in the Gryffindor common room sent Charlotte weird looks and some people whispered.

"D-Dad, did you ever... hold me? You know, when I was a baby?" Charlotte asked quietly, she looked down at her hands as Fred dropped his wifes hair, Islas eyes widened.

"Charlotte" Isla spoke softly.

"I did Char, you and Sirius." Fred said walking towards the edge of the painting as he stared at his daughter. "I love you and him so much, I need you to remember that?"

"I love you too, so much." Charlotte cried.
James walked into the common room.

"Char?" He lept over the couch and pulled Charlotte to his chest.
"Babe whats wrong?"

"'S nothing." She sniffled kissing her boyfriends cheek.

"Oh, um, okay." James was taken aback, he looked towards the painting of Isla and Fred.
Isla gave him an encouraging smile and Fred gave James a pleading look.
James took Charlotte over the couch.
"Did you see my leap? It was badass."

"It was amazing James." She laughed kissing his nose.

"Did you see Charlotte Weasley? She was crying to that painting again, her whole familys derranged, like those people are already died." A voice rang out.

"Shut it, you dont know shit you fuck tard." A string of curses followed this statement. James and Charlotte looked in the direction of the argument. They saw Freddie firing off at another Gryffindor girl and her friends.
Soon he was joined by Rose, Lily and Cecily and Cassie.

"Stop swearing!" Isla gushed, her face bright red from another first year defending her daughter with a horrible curse word. Even Isla Malfoy was defending Charlotte, Isla was probably one of Islas favorites, although if you asked her she had no favorites, because she was named after Isla herself.

"Alright." The girl and her friends were beat red from embarrassment, they had apologized after they were sworn at, threatened and screamed at by nearly half the students In their house. The girls were afraid that if they had started this at dinner, more than half the population of the school would be at their throats.

"Are you okay?" Sirius asked his twin.

"Im alright. Thanks guys!" Charlotte smiled at all her friends. Rose held Sirius' hand as the other girls left the common room heads down cast.
Rose kissed his cheek before Teddy stood up on the table.
"How did Teddy get in-."

"PARTY IN THE ROAR!" He yelled.
People gave him odd looks. "Roar? Room of requirements-oh I'm see." He laughed. "Lets celebrate our victory in there!" People cheered and followed Teddy out the common room.

"Oi Siri." Charlotte called after her twin. Sirius stood next to me. "What was with you and Rose? Are you two dating yet?"

"N-No, im working on it." Sirius smiled sheepishly at Charlotte. "What was with you and James? Are you two dating yet." Sirius closed his eyes in defeat realizing what he'd just said.

"Well, we've done alot more than just date." She teased.

"Ew, shut up." Sirius scoffed.

"Teddy is still trying to impress Cassie." Charlotte pointed at Teddy who was talking to Cassie, he was speaking quickly as the girl with beautiful curly brown hair looked up at him smiling, her beautifully freckled face was a little pink and her blue eyes stared awestruck at Teddy as he spoke quickly and kept stuttering. Cassie had a huge smile on her face.

"Tessie all the way." Sirius whispered to her.

"Best ship name ever. Well next to Jarlotte and Rosius." Charlotte smiled.

"Oh shut it." Sirius playfully shoved his sister. "Are you alright? About mum and dad, you were crying and I did over hear what you asked and Dads answer." Sirius hugged his sister.

"Then you know that I'm alright." She smiled. Miora ran up to them.

"Heard we're havin' a part-ay!" Miora whooped.

-two months later-

"And I kissed her! Well, she kissed me... but still!" Teddy smiled from ear to ear. "She tasted and smelled like chocolate." He sighed contently. Snuggling into the chair in the compartment.

"Thats... interesting?" Sirius offered.

"What about Rose?" Charlotte pestered.

"Im working on it, jeeze." Sirius rolled his eyes.

"James should be back by now." I stated waiting for James to come back.

"He's dolling himself up. Calm down." Teddy laughed.

"Im back." James smiled, everyone in the compartment jumped.

"Its like we summoned him." Teddy gasped.

The train ride was rode in friendly banter and teasing with the occasion prank and meeting up with other friends.

The train eventually came to a stop. Carrying the empty canvas as Fred and Isla were going to meet them at the shop, Fred said being carried around made him painting sick, he claimed that it was a real thing.

Stepping off the train Charlotte saw Rachael and George waited excitedly for them to get off the train.
This brought a smile to the childrens faces.