Draco request

harley_malfoy72 this is for YOU

Harley Richards POV

I grunted obnoxiously loud as Draco read beside me.

"Everything alright?" Draco asked gently, closing his book.

"No! Why would everything be alright?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Ohhh." Draco nodded his head, pulling out the small book he used as a- .

"Why do you need your diary?"

"Its not a diary! Its my calander book." He rolled his as he flipped through the pages. "It's as I thought, you're on your period." He looked up from his 'diary'. Peeking over his shoulder I saw a love heart on todays date.

"You marked my period down on your diary?" My eyes welled with tears.

"It's not a diary-" I threw myself on him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I don't even know why I'm crying." I laughed.

"It's okay, I'm going to spoil you." He smiled kissing my cheek.

It had been two days and nothing Draco brought me made me feel better.
Chocolate, I threw it to the side and stretched my arms out for a hug, he left claiming he'd find what I need.
Teddy bears, I hugged them before tossing them aside and demanding Draco to spoon with me, again he left claiming he'd find what I need.
Lollies from Honey Dukes, I asked him to eat them with me, he ended up eating them all.
Perfume, I kissed his cheek and hugged his waist, but Draco didn't think it was 'right' and left to find something better.

I laid across his bed, I had snuck into his common room and went up to his dorm, no one wanted to bunk with him, but the guy that did was to busy in the library snogging girls.

Someone climbed into bed behind me, their arms wrapping around me. "I worked out what you need." I hummed, his body warmth making my body go limp, snuggling into him and his blankets. He kissed my neck before resting beside me. "You need cuddles."

"Good boy." I yawned, rolling into him.