Draco for SarahV1

This is for you, thanks for the patience!SarahVn1 this is for you!
Love ya♥♥♥!

Third Person POV

Sarah walked out the Raveclaw common room balancing a book bag on her elbow while trying to close her human eating book.
Sighing as it locked close, Sarah sped walked to the library, planning to return a few books.

"Oi! Look! Its the half-blood! Typical little Ravenclaw, always carrying a book." Pansy snarked, Draco, Crabe and Goyle stood close by.

"Oh shoo Pansy." Sarah cooed as she brushed past the Slytherin girl.
Pansy went to grab for the strap of Sarahs bag when Sarah caught Pansys' hand. "Don't. Do. That." Sarah whispered to Pansy, she was threatening Pansy as she bent her hand back, causing the Slytherin to whimper.
Sarah let go and continued her way to the library.
Draco had been watching the whole time and he couldn't keep the smile off his face as he watched the Ravenclaw walk away.

~

Sarah sat in class with the Slytherins, Draco Malfoy far behind her, clearly not paying attention to the professor.

"Sarah, psst, Sarah." A fellow Ravenclaw who was my partner roughly shook my shoulder.
I hummed, hinting I was paying attention.
"Don't look now but Draco Malfoy is looking  this way." She giggled.
Turning around Sarah was met directly with the gorgeous eyes of non other than Draco Malfoy.
He looked surprised that she had turned to look at him, or that she caught him looking at her.

The Ravenclaw was forcibly turned back around. "What part of don't look didn't you get?"

"The don't bit?" Sarah smiled, her face was burning.
A note hit the back of Sarahs head, she turned around and saw the scrunched piece of paper, delicately Sarah picked it up.
Un scrunching the paper, she was met with a magical drawing of what was meant to be Draco, which was a drawing of him with shading on his cheecks, indicating he was blushing. The words flashed as he asked a little cartoon drawing of me:

Will you go to the Yule ball with me Sarah?

Smiling Sarah began to write her reply.

I will go with you Draco. I love the shading, you're a true artist

Sarah made it magically roll towards Draco.
He smiled as he read her reply.
Neither one of them could wipe the smile off their faces for the rest of the lesson.

~night of the Yule ball~

Sarah walked towards her full length mirror, examining every inch and complication on her beautiful gown.

"Sarah! He's here!!!" Cho squealed as she walked into Sarahs dorm.

"Who?"

"Draco?"

"Who?"

"The person you're going with to the Yule ball?"

"Who?"

"What are you an owl?!" Cho snapped sarcastically.

"Knew I'd get ya." Sarah laughed before checking herself once more. "Do I look alright?"

"You look stunning! Now go get him!" Cho encouraged. Sarah took a deep breath before walking out the Ravenclaw dorms and common room.
A pair of hands went over her eyes.

"Don't you look pretty." A husky voice complimented in her ear.

"Draco." Sarah giggled. Draco removed his hands and spun her around, a cute smile on his face.

"Shall we?"

"Of course." Sarah smiled kissing his cheek.