Young! Sirius request

WantedForBeingMe this is for you!

Warning: self harm, eating disorder and suicidal thoughts.

Cassanovas/Novas' POV

I stared into the mirror glaring, my half black half purple hair was neat and my bright green eyes were squinted as I stared at my reflection.
My skin an unhealthy pale colour, my eyes and cheeks hollow, I was able to see my rib cage and spine in the shower.

For some reason, the girl I was glaring at, she is hated by many.

My parents hate me, scars and bruises on my body were still visible from the holiday I had spent with them.

And because a well-known group of boys pick on me, so does everybody else.

I only have one friend, Severus Snape, and I know his friend, Lily Evans, mutually.
Severus and I confided in each other because of the so called "Marauders".

If they knew what I was doing to myself they'd probably help me.

They'd help me drag the razors down my wrists.

They'd help me push away the food that sat in front of me.

They'd finally push me off the astronomy tower I sometimes stand on, to afraid to jump and end it all.

I rushed into the bathroom, throwing up the water I had drank, and a few bits of a biscuit I had gnawed on.

Stars blurred my vision as I slid off the toilet, landing on my side. I couldn't move, barely hear.

"Someone get help!" A girl screamed. Lily Evans. "Oh my, Oh my." Lily rolled me over, pain searing through my body, causing me to gurgle in pain. She saw my wrists, causing her to cry and rock us back and forth.

Third person

The Marauders helped Remus out of the hospital bed when they saw her.
Her body frail, Lily crying over her as people rushed around frantically.

"Nova." Sirius' eyes widened, walking away from Remus to stare at the girl who lay almost lifeless on the bed.

Severus rushed in, eyes red and puffy, but Sirius couldn't speak.
The Marauders stares on from Remus' bed, their own eyes filled with guilt and sadness.

"Get away from her." Severus seethed at Sirius, but nothing could reach Sirius as his own eyes began to water.

It was his fault.

That was the only thought going through his head. He would tease her, to afraid to admit the crush he had on her, her boldness of her hair choices.

But the black and purple hair he loved lay limp beside her, her green eyes concealed under full eyelashes and pale skin.

"What happened?" Sirius voice cracked.

"She was starving herself, and cutting. She passed out mostly from blood loss." Madame Pomfrey replied, taking pitty on the distraught boy. Sirius nodded, all he could do to acknowledge she had spoken.

"Buddy?" James said quietly, holding his arms out for his friend, Sirius didn't think twice as he buried himself in the arms of his best friend, his brother. Jame didn't say anything as he held his brother, letting him cry loudly for the pale girl.

She looked like an angel, her hair splayed out around her, her skin white as she layed in a pink spotted dress.

Severus limped towards them, tears in his eyes. Sirius turned, wrapping his arms around Severus, catching the Slytherin off guard as his bully sobbed into his shoulder.

"She'll be okay." Severus told him awkwardly.

"She's awake!" Lily shot up, staring at the pained expression of the girl on the bed.

"I am so-so so sorry, I love you." Sirius cried as he held her hand gently.