"Is dat' so?" I questioned drying my face with a nearby towel and leaning against the counter.

"Mhm,"She hummed looking at my tattooed chest and then back to my eyes,"She wouldn't tell me what y'all did, but you do know what all dat' means right?"

"Nawl, I don't. Inform me." I smirked holding on to her waist.

She stood on her tiptoes and leaned in to me, coming mighty close to my ear. I could feel myself getting excited and I'm sure she did too. She made her lip graze the bottom of my earlobe and blew,"It means I owe you." She spoke seductively before switching out of the bathroom.

"Make sure you hurry back!" She yelled to me.

I walked into the room and seen her laying in the bed halfway naked,"I'll be waiting." She bit her bottom lip looking me up and down.

"Glory is his name, and makin' me happy is his game!"

I walked over to her and leaned down kissing her lips quickly so she wouldn't deepen it and make me stay in this room and just say fuck the premises around us, I gotta check the premises inside her walls.

"I luh' you Armani."

"I luh' you too August." She groaned out looking me over yet again,"Please hurry back ta' me." She pouted standing in the bed on her knees.

I walked away from the door and back over to her with the same lust and love in my eyes as she had in hers. Usually those feelings don't mix, but when you find someone in life that loves you and after years on top of years can still lust after you like their still trying to get you.... Just know that person is a keeper.

I placed my right hand in her lace panties and guided my index finger in a slow circular motion over her slippery wet pearl. Hearing those moans slip from between her lips made me want to bend her over right here and give her everything she's been craving from me. And only me.

That was what really turned me on right there. My girl wasn't no hoe out here. She wasn't checking for no other niggas but me. Only I could get up in that and only I could set her body off with a small touch.

"August please stop." She purred softly, of course that had Mr. Classy trying to hit a flip inside my Calvin Klein.

"You really want me ta' stop ma? You really want me ta' stop dis' hea'?" I questioned sliding a finger inside of her tight wetness making her throw her head back.

She was hungry for me, the hungriest she's ever been; I don't know why, but I couldn't complain. I was just as thirsty for her.

But when I get back I will be drinking from her fountain till my hearts desire.

I'm just warming her up right now.

"Baybeh I need you, I need you so fuckin' bad." She moaned deeply meeting the thrust of my finger.

"I'm gone handle all'lat when I get back."

"Mmmm, pr-promise?" She hardly got out as I stuck another finger inside of her.

"I promise lil mama,"I said sinking my teeth into her neck,"Imma dine on'nat pussy ta'night."

"Ugh... don't stop."

"You finna cum fa' meh'?" I sped up my pace on her neck and with my two fingers that I'd just managed to curve inside her.

"You finna cum fa' meh' Mani?"

"Yes! Yes! I'm about ta'- oh God!" She shrieked.

Good thing these walls were sound proof, because the way her screams would grow with every stroke I gave her made our love making loud as hell. Just like she's being now, and this is just a teaser.