--тωєиту тняєє--

Start from the beginning

    I made a little laugh as he continued, "I made a promise with Sana that I'd be her partner so she'd dance with us."

    That explains why she joined after Jimin talked to her. "That's sweet of you," I smiled.

    "You sure you aren't mad? J-Hope is going to dance Kasper's part and be paired with Lyra so..." He trailed off. I shrugged in response.

    "It doesn't really matter who my partner is, that part of the dance is literally 10 seconds long." I said.

    "You know, usually the girls get really picky about their dance partners," Jimin stated, sighing in the process. "Last year some stuff happened between Isabella and Hoseok and she still hasn't forgiven him."

    "I heard about that, what happened?" I asked.

    I followed Jimin to his locker as he began, "They were lead parts last year and Hoseok messed up a spin-and-catch thing that twisted her ankle. I see why she was angry, she couldn't dance for at least a month, but it's kinda salty that she's still holding that against him."

    "Yeah," I sighed as Jimin shut his locker and followed me into Mrs. Walby's classroom. Today there happened to be a creepy teddy bear sitting on one of the shelves facing the door.

    "Okay that's creepy," I stated, pointing towards the bear. Jimin followed my finger to also find the devil bear, shuttering. "I feel the satanic aura already," Jimin whispered. I suddenly felt a tingle on the back of my neck and...

    "BOO!" Jungkook shouted. I made a pitifully soft yelp and scrunched up my neck. Jimin made a sympathetic laugh and tried to step in front of me to check my expression. I covered my embarrassed face with two tight fists that covered my eyes.

    "I'm sorrrrryyy~" Jungkook apologized, stretching out the words. He had little laughs under his apology and gave me a side hug to usher me forward from blocking the doorway. My body made a little hiccup and I walked towards my seat. I laid the side of my head on the desk.

    "You're-" I began, cut off by a hiccup in between my words, "rude."

    "I'm sorry!" Jungkook apologized again, laying his head on his desk to meet my face level. "I didn't mean to scare you..."

    I let out a sigh, hiccuping my way through another sentence. "Yeah you did, you said 'boo'..."

    "Well, like-" He stuttered, "I didn't think you'd get scared..."

    "Don't worry I'm just gonna have nightmares of that demon bear now." I smiled.

    "Good- wait what?" Jungkook stuttered again, causing Jimin who sat next to us to laugh. I heard the minute bell ring and V's voice soon entered the conversation. I suddenly saw his hand acting as a little wall between Jungkook's and my desk. I sat up, blinking my eyes.

    "What's up?" I asked. He glanced at both of us, our heads now both up from the desk.

    "Gwiyeobda." V smiled at Jungkook, causing V's arm to be hit as he walked past him.

    "You're lucky I love you," I heard Jungkook growl under his breath right before the bell rang.

~~~

    "Then turn around and point the right hand up," I continued, demonstrating with a tiny movement of my arm so it wouldn't draw attention. "Then everyone'll move around RapMon and do a sway up, you know?" I explained as I scribbled a little drawing of stick-figure Namjoon and  some dots around him. "And then Jungkook, everyone's gonna duck so you can have your line."