"Don't think about Ivy, it'll probably just make it worse." I said, squeezing his arm. He turned towards me, expression quiet and dull but with a smile.

"I'm not." he whispered.

(A/N: pause for effect :])

"What are you thinking about?" I mumbled, seeing his neutral expression. He forced a smile, seeming to observe my face.

"You remind me of my little sister." He said, notably observing my hair which was poorly put up into a ponytail for dance.

"Your sister?" I wondered out loud.

"Yeah. She was a lot like you, personality and looks..." He trailed off.

"'Was'?" I questioned, suddenly regretting asking since he faced turned to a saddened expression.

"Yeah, I guess 'was' is the correct term." He sighed. I suddenly realized Jimin was approaching, his hand grabbing RapMon's arm.

"RapMon, ugh, I've been looking everywhere for you. Remember the thing earlier? Did you finish it?" He began quickly, tripping over his own words.

"Suga has it." RapMon replied quietly, his voice still subdued. I felt a buzz in my pocket and turned around to see my mom's car waiting. I was about to open my mouth to say goodbye, but then a loud obnoxious honk came from behind me. I cringed, seeing everyone look towards the car.

"I gotta go, see you tomorrow." I mumbled, head low and quickly making my way to the car. I hopped in the front seat, quickly closing the door. I felt breathing on the back of my neck and smiled at Gleam who sat in the back seat, waiting for a greeting.

~~~

I leaned back in my chair, staring at my completed essay. Neatly organized into 3 body paragraphs were the things I miss from my old school. I'll edit it tomorrow, maybe get someone to peer edit it... I thought, planning out my days. I scrambled together my math papers that had been quickly completed into the right binder and stuffed them in my backpack. I fell backwards into my bed, staring at the ceiling in satisfaction. I rolled over to check the time on the alarm clock sitting on the nightstand.

"8:55pm." I sighed, rolling back over. I rolled myself into a blanket burrito, closing my eyes. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

Jimin ^-^:

Hey Rona

What'd you do to RapMon hyung, he seemed out of it after school.

"Oh no," I whispered to myself, quickly typing back.

Rona:

How out of it is he?

Jimin ^-^:

Well he canceled the guys night in at his place for tomorrow.

He doesn't do that kind of thing

Rona:

Why?

Jimin ^-^:

He said he had to "take care of something" tonight.

Rona:

Of what...?

Jimin ^-^:

How should I know?

I'm really scared Rona, idk what he's doing.

Rona: