--иιиєтєєи--

Start from the beginning

551...

Looking across the hall, that room was empty with the light off.

552...

I suddenly recognized Jack in the room, a few other people in there as well, actually doing homework. I kept walking, checking the next room with some loud people talking, already walking out of the room. As I walked past, I felt a tug on my arm.

"Hey, Rona," the person said. I turned around, recognizing the voice.

"Hey BamBam," I greeted, watching the people in the room leave without him, a few nudging his back to come with them.

"What'cha doin' down here?" he asked, referring to the fact I had made my way towards the end of the 'forest' hallway.

"I'm looking for Namjoon, do you know where he is?" I asked, noticing Jackson coming out of the room with the same guy that had pulled him away earlier. I noticed a tint of pink in the other boy's bleached hair.

"RapMonster?" Jackson repeated, looking towards us. He pulled himself backwards to stable himself, the other person clinged to his arm. "He's in the room down there." he said, attempting to point towards a room at the very end of the hall with his free arm.

"Let's gooo~" the pink-tinted hair boy whispered softly, trying to pull Jackson along with the group. BamBam glanced at them, trying to smile.

"Thanks!" I said cheerfully, heading towards the end of the hall. If they're leaving already, RapMon should too.

"No problem, see 'ya tomorrow!" Jackson shouted, his voice trailing away as he ran down the hall. BamBam seemed to stutter from running after them, but he waved right before he chased after them. I waved back quickly, then continuing down the hall.

All the rest of the classrooms leading towards the end of the hall were empty, making the last room seem further from the others than it really was. It was about one door away when I heard a voice. Glancing through the door I saw him, back towards the door, sitting on top of a desk facing the window.

[A/N: warning: very bad emotional writing ahead, I tried okay ;-;]

"...You should know you change all of my negatives to positives," I heard through the door, sound muffled since it was heavy. I pushed it open a little, the old hinges creaking. He didn't turn around though, the noise covered up by the noise from his headphones.

"Gasireul seugo itjiman, bol su isseo neoui jangmireul (You put up your thorns but I can see you're a rose)" He rapped loudly, the door in between the hall and the room making a huge difference in the sound. I assumed he tried to pick a room far away to not be heard, so I shut the heavy door behind me.

"Dasigeum nal ttwige mandeuneun (who's making my heart race again),

geu sarami neoran sasireul (The person is you)

Ajigeun al su eopgetjiman (I still don't know but)

Naega jeonbu da alge halge dangsineul (I'll make you know everything about me)"

...

    I kept listening, trying to find the way for the rap to be so soothing, especially to the strong beat that I could hear coming from his headphones, even being a few feet away, leaning on the door.

"Niga bulgirirado kkutkkusi georeulge (Even if you're a fiery road, I'll firmly walk on it)

Geureonikka jebal moreuneun saram boneun deutan nunbicheuro nal boji ma

(So please, don't look at me as if you're looking at a stranger)"

Slowly through his previous sentence his voice tensed up and his words got faster, about to trip over each other.

"Jakku naega nege amugeotdo anideon, geuttaega saenggangnanikka

(I keep thinking about those times when I was nothing to you)"

"What am I-"

He hit his fist into the desk, making me jump, but continued the song.

"-to you girl, what am I to you? I do love you crazy; uh, do you?"

"Iraetda jeoraetda saram mam jom hetgallige haji ma

(like this and like that, stop confusing me)

Jakku ittansigil geomyeon gyeyakseoe dojang jjikja

(If you're gonna keep this up, let's write up a contract)

Harue ppoppo myeot beon katok myeot beon, geurae geureokekkaji haenoheumyeon, sogi jom siwonhaejilkka?

(x number of kisses per day, x number of texts per day, if we do that, will I feel better?)

What am I to you girl, what am I to you?

I do love you crazy; uh, do you?!"

Somehow the entire room went silent - RapMon now just breathing heavily, the beat in his headphones now dead silent.

"You're good at rapping," I said bluntly, the words accidentally slipping out of my mouth. He froze (although he wasn't moving much after he finished anyway), then his shoulders relaxing. After a few seconds of silence he replied tiredly, "Thanks."

I saw him lift up his hand to wipe his forehead, probably from sweat.    

"C-can you pa..." He began, mumbling most of it.

"Pardon?" I replied, walking a step closer. [A/N: don't-]

"Can you pass me the cloth over there?" He asked, more confidently now. When I picked it up to give it to him, he faced the other way as he took it. As he wiped his face, I heard a sniffle.

Maybe he wasn't just sweating.

After the heavy breathing seemed to soften, the bell suddenly rang, making me jump a second time. Any noises from the hall seemed distant with the combination of the heavy door and being at the end of the hall.

"May I ask who the song is about?" I asked sheepishly, trying to make conversation.

"You mean who it was about?" He replied, now turning around to face me. His face wasn't red, but his eyes were a slight shade of pink. For some reason it made my eyes want to water too.

"Yeah," I replied, realizing the song didn't have the same memories as the lyrics may have said. I jumped up and sat on the desk across next to him as he looked out the mirror. I felt a little buzz in my pocket - probably a text from my mom - but I quickly ignored it.

RapMon laughed a little, to the point it seemed a little scary, replying, "Well it's kinda funny." I couldn't tell whether the laugh was fake because I saw him wipe his eye.

"I wrote the song about Ivy."

~~~

weLP let's all hug Joonie together ;-; -1P