--σиє--

"Rona, have fun today!" My mother exclaimed, leaning back in her seat to see me leave the car. "You'll be fine!"

    "I knowww mommm..." I sighed, grabbing my backpack full of new school supplies. Our family had to move suddenly for my dad's job, and today was my first day of school here. Even though it was October, the school year had most definitely started and no one was expecting new students. Today would be confusing; new school, new people, new rules. I wasn't all that scared about starting this "new girl" routine again, since I've moved many times in my life.

    "Make sure you take your lunchbox!" She shouted, just as I had slammed the car door shut. Hopefully she didn't take it that way.

    I walked up to the door with the scattered groups entering school too. Just as I made it through the door, a group of three guys rammed past me, running down one of the main halls.

"Get off, V!" The boy in front shouted, trying to shake off his friend from the back of his bookbag. A blond boy behind him was holding onto the next boy's backpack, creating the 'little train that COULD' run anyone over. The train swerved around, causing the blond boy make me stumble to the right.
    Over the yelling of them, the last one shouted, "Sorry!" as he turned a corner.

    I huffed. "Well, this is going to be a long day."

I made my way down the the 400 hall where the school had assigned me a locker. I quickly found locker #182 at the end of a row and stuffed my stuff in it. I grabbed all my subject binders, just in case. I don't know my schedule yet, or when I can come back to my locker, so I might as well get everything up until lunch. I mean, it's not like any of these folders are full. I closed my locker and put the lock back on, securing it in place.

    I glanced at my schedule, a table of confusing course numbers and teacher names, finding first period. "Math. Cool." I muttered, heading down the 300 hall.

    "30...6?" I whispered to myself, a bit too loudly.

    "306? That's at the end of the hall on the left." A voice came from behind me. I'm not one to be scared by sudden sounds, and I wasn't going to show it.

    "Cool, thanks," I said slowly folding the schedule back together. I felt something touch my shoulder, but I decided to take a step forwards before turning around.

    "What? Not gonna say hi?" He said as I slowly spun around to look at him. He wore a little smile, cocking his head.

    "Well, I was turning around," I said confidently, raising an eyebrow.

    "But you have to take a two foot step before you turn?" He asked, causing me to respond abruptly, "This isn't two feet," gesturing towards the distance I stepped.

    "This is." I said, moving another step back. I began to turn back around to get to class.

    "Aww, well I still got no 'hi'," he said sweetly, walking along side me as I walked straight down the hall. I looked towards him, waving a little "Hey there,"

    "Mmkay that works," he smiled, "my name's Jungkook by the way. You new here?"

    "Ah, yeah," I said, trying to be appreciative of his social openness. "My name's Rona."

    "Lucky you, you're in my first period, Rona." he said, pointing to the door approaching.

"Lucky me?" I repeated, silently sighing in my head. This guy sure was a bit full of himself - or maybe just really confident.

    "Haha, I'd think so," he laughed, "but Mrs. Ray is a really cool teacher, I'm sure you'll be fine."

    We walked in together just as a disturbing bell rang a few times from the intercom.