Sadistic

MAKE SURE TO PLAY THE MUSIC I ADDED AS YOU READ. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND GIVE ADVICE OR SHARE YOUR OWN PERSONAL FEELING.

''I can see the orange haze on the horizon as the morning exhales a yawn, and seems to be ready to rise.'' ~ Quote by Jeb Dickerson

------------

Faint rays of orange draped her in a blanket of warmth. Like every other day, I woke up at a quarter past five to bask in the beauty of the precious woman that lay beside me. If there was anything more pure than the sight before me, it'd be her innocence. If only I could spend more time with her.

Repeated beeps ring from my watch reminding me that I must go back to reality and forget about what could be in my dreams. If only things were different...

As I lay next to my lovely wife Grace, I dream about my life. Preferably, I'd rather spend my time alone. No wife, no kids, just... me. In past relationships, they never lasted that long. They always ended up in... accidents.

A month ago I met Loren Grace. She was nothing like the other girls I've met.

She has dark natural hair up to her shoulder, with dark brown eyes and a pretty smile to match. Never have I come across someone as skilled as me. Unexpectedly knocking me off my game, she was a challenge for me. All my life I've tried to keep unseen, hidden. Through my disguise she, and only her saw me for what I am. Almost all of me. And I plan to keep the rest hidden, for her safety.

Grace and I met through a mutual friend at work. Surprisingly she was every bit as clever, introverted, and most of all, lonely as I was. She's my perfect match. Her kids are wonderful and full of joy; now mine to protect and care for. The eldest child of the two is Jane, age twelve, the youngest is David, age nine. They both love me. Maybe because they don't really know who I am or what I really do. No one shall ever find out, not even my better half. If my secrets were to spill out of the shadows and into the light all that I've worked so vigirously to obtain will be lost. I just couldn't bear to be the reason of their sorrow.

Slowly, I ease my from under my wife's head and out of the comfort of my wife's side. Creeping towards the door before she... ''Good morning Lucas,'' she says with the sunlight beaming over her pale skin.''Good morning Grace,'' I whisper in a low humble voice. ''I was just about to get ready for work, it's about that time again. I'll wake up the kids today for school.'' I say while buttoning up my blue collared T-shirt.

''Okay, dear,'' she replies turning on her side falling asleep again as she wer before.

I'm almost out the door after my daily routine is through. First, I say good bye to my wife and kids. My life with Grace and the kids have been great so far.

The drive to work was smooth, barely any traffic on Tuesdays. Half way there to work but I need to make a quick detour. So what if I'm late to work, nothing awaits me but a stack of reports and annoying co-workers. There's something much more important I need to handle at this time. This requires me to go to a be precise.

, I floored it and hit a parked car on the side of a narrow street. This wasn't just any accident though... it was the beginning of my next assignment.

The license plates match the profile in the database. This is the guy. Dammit, my wife just bought this car for me. Oh well, this will have to work.

Almost instantly the owner whilst himself out from under a car he was working on, shouting, walking closer with a raging impulse to smash my face in. I could see it in his eyes. ''what kind of driving do you call that! you have two seconds to explain yourself or I'll call the police!'' He shouted.

PLAY THE MUSIC PLEASE! :D