"Ok take dis' chance you can do it, c'mon Aug!" I coached my self in my head.

"Mani I got ta'-," a horn honking from behind me caused me to cut my sentence short.

It also caused me to roll my window down and let out a piece of my mind."Bitch do ya' know who I am-,"

"Mutha'fucka dat's August Anthony Alsina Jr. You honkin' yo' raggedy ass horn at!" I heard Mani yelling from the passenger window.

"What'chu say lil bih.....you'll what......beat me and his ass?!" Mani laughed at the woman and her friend.

"Bitch stawp!" I yelled out towards her followed by a neck roll, I seen a few people recording us, but this moment was priceless I couldn't stop laughing.

The tabloids and E-news were going to have a field day with this one, but I didn't care.

"Bihhh we got bandz, show meh' yo' pockets.....oop, neva'mind I can tell ya' broke by da' car you ridin' in!"

"What is dat' anyway?! A tricked out mini van?! Shits kinda dope, you did good fixin' up yo' great grandaddy shit!" I yelled making Mani fall back into the car laughing at me.

"Fuck you!" The driver retorted.

"Oh Fa'real- Hol' up! Bitch is yo' titty leanin'?! Aww man nawl nah', fix it Jesus! Mel help ha' out man she need it bro!"

"Go to hell!"

"Fuck up, wit'cho botched ass!"

I laughed and climbed back in the car and quickly stepped on the gas while Mani bent over into the backseat trying to calm down and catch her breath....giving me the perfect view of that ass.

"You told Mel.....t-ta'...help ha'.....Aug I'm finna die!" She said losing more and more oxygen the more she laughed.

"Mani, baybeh don't pass out in da' car."

"Oh man,"She breathed," ha' titty.....it really was leanin'!"

"Fuck dat' da' fact dat' yo' crazy ass got out da' window."

She slowly face the front and leaned into the seat as her head rested against the head rest.

She wiped away all the tears that had fallen out of her eyes and blew out a breath that she had finally got a chance to catch.

"I mean... I can't let nobody get all crazy wit' you."

"Why not huh?" I tested.

"Cause at da' end of da' day, I'm still yo' partna' in crime, you rockin' I'm rollin'."

Til da' mutha'fuckin wheels fall off baybeh.

All this time I was searching for what Mel and Chandra had, but too foolish to realize I already had it. I had a girl that was waiting for me to return. I found a girl that I meant the world to, that was down for any and everything I could conjure up. I had my ride or die right by my side. I found my Bonnie.

"You holdin' a nigga down like dat'."

"I'm holdin' on til fa'eva and a day ova' wit."

Keep talkin' and I'm finna' pull dis' car ova' and fuck some up.

"That's a bet thea'." I nodded.

I pulled into Chris's circular driveway and smiled knowing I was about to get my baby girl.

"Why you so happy?" Mani questioned before getting completely out of the car.

"I juss' really missed my Kali dat's all...I'm happy we gettin' ha'."