"Soon, actually today, he's coming today, home."
"Yeah, it's crazy." Pony chuckles. You check again, you see a familiar set of black eyes with a bag on his back and black hair. You run past the crowd pushing past everyone and into his arms. He drops his bag to hold you spinning you around.
"You're home, this isn't real." You sob.
"It's real sweetheart, I'm home." He whispers as you hear tears forming in his eyes.
"No, this can't be real, you can't be home." You sob, looking back and into his black eyes.
"But I am." He cries.
You smile planting your lips against his and holding it there.
"My husband's home, Johnny Cade is home back in Tulsa." You smile.
"He is." He whispers planting another kiss on your lips. The gang comes up behind you.
"Glad you're alive." Two chuckles.
"Thanks." Johnny says not letting go of your hand. He looks over to you and isn't able to hold back his smile. You smile kissing his cheek.
"You're actually home."
He nods.
"I'm home."
"This is a perfect time to have cake to celebrate right?" Soda chuckles. You all nod and they lead the way out of the airport. Johnny wraps his arm around you kissing the side of your head as you guys walked out and to Dingos.
When you say down Johnny couldn't help but stare at you.
"You're so beautiful, have I ever told you I love you?" He smiles staring at your eyes. You nod.
"Plenty of times, and I love you too Johnnycakes." You says kissing him again placing your hand on his cheek.
"Gross," Dallas chuckles covering his and Ponys eyes.
"I'm not that young anymore." Pony defends
Sodapop
You pour a can of paint into the tray, it's been seven months since Soda was drafted and when he left you had found out you were pregnant. You didn't know when he was suppose to be home but you were hoping soon.
You pick a paint roller dipping it in the blue paint and squishing it into the colored liquid. You stand back up starting to paint the wall. You were due soon so you still had things that needed to be done and you couldn't keep putting them off, you were feeling great today so you decided to paint the nursery.
You put a hand on your hip as you paint around your trim paint job. Yawning you dip it again into the tray as Styx played from your stereo playing in the next room.

"Shouldn't that be something your husband should be doing?" A voice says from behind you in the doorway. Usually you would be startled but you knew the voice you dropped the paint roller in the tray with a splash and turn around into your husband Soda's arms.
"Hey baby girl." He chuckles holding you as you guys swayed.
"Soda." You whisper sobbing into his shoulder gripping at his tshirt.
"I know, baby." He says kissing the side of your head.

"You came home." You smile looking into his eyes.
"Of course I did." He smiles his famous cheeky grin. You can't help but giggle at that. "Don't cry." He says brushing away tears from your cheeks.
"I'm sorry." You giggle wiping the rest away. You feel your baby boy kick against the side of your stomach. "He knows your home."
He smiles putting a hand on your stomach kneeling down and rubbing the side gently.
"I missed you too son." He chuckles kissing the top of your belly. You put your hand behind Sodas head playing with his hair as he talked to your son.

Darry
"When's he gonna get here mommy?" You five year old son asks tugging at your sun dress.
"Soon baby." You smile holding your three year old daughter on your hip.
"Tell him to hurry!" He groans holding a sign for his dad saying 'welcome home daddy!' That he made himself. Darry had been gone for ten months and he was finally coming home today your small family was so excited , especially your son because he started T-Ball and wanted Darry to come to his games.
You wait anxiously looking every once in a while for your husband to come through his gate.
"Why isn't he coming?" Your son Henry asks you again.
"He's coming okay? Trust me." You say planting a kiss on his head. He nods and you push his head gently to your leg. Your daughter Lila still on your hip biting at her thumb. You smile seeing your husband come through the gates with a bag on his back but his left arm in a sling. Your eyes go wide. Darry smiles when he sees you guys standing there. Henry runs to him and Darry takes him with his good arm picking him up. You set Lila down who attacks her daddy with a hug.
"Daddy!" Henry smiles.
"Daddy!" Lila mimics her brother. You walk up when he finishes hugging the kids.
You hold back tears. He notices you're staring at his arm.
"I'm fine, it's just a little gunshot." He reassures you. You manage a nod and wrap your arms around his neck planting a kiss on his lips.
"I missed that." He smiles.
"Me too." You whisper as he wiped away a tear before kissing your lips once more. Your kids then squeeze between your hug.
You look at Darry's shoulder and notice that's where he was shot so he was in a sling to keep it from moving too much. Henry must have squeezed to hard on his arm because Darry groaned.
"Careful Henry, daddy got a little hurt." You say kissing his shoulder.
"Okay," Henry apologizes.
"Promise you're okay?" You whisper still near his ear.
"Promise." He says leaning in for another kiss.
Steve
"Y/N, everything is perfect calm down." Soda chuckles sitting on the couch.
"I know I just can't believe he's coming home today." You can't hide your smile, I couldn't sleep last night because I was too excited." You bite your bottom lip.
"Well in ten minutes hell be back." Johnny groans taking a seat next to Soda. You can't help but let out A small giggle. Steve has been gone for nine months you were so excited to see him come home again. You jump when the doorbell rings.
"He's here!" You jump.
"Answer it then." Darry laughs and so does the rest of the gang at you. You open the door but your smile is gone when two men in suits with their hats in their hands are standing there.
You stand there holding back tears.
"Mrs. Randle?" The tall blonde says. You take a deep breath.
"That's me." You admit.
"A couple days ago we were attacked, and Steve is in the hospital now, he's in critic condition." You take another deep breath and nod. A reassuring hand comes up behind you and resting it on your shoulder. It was Soda.
You can't help but turn around and cry.
"What hospital?" Soda asks for you.
"A few towns down, we'll be happy to escort you guys to see him." The short brunette says. Soda nods.
"Come on guys." Soda motions for the others to follow.
When you arrived Soda guided you in and into Steves room with the help of the nurse. When you see him you go weak in the knees and Soda catches you.
He was hooked up to what looked like almost six machines including his iv and oxygen. A bandage covered his chest and his arm in a sling with his legs bandaged at the upper thigh. You start sobbing going to sit next to him. You brush hair from his face.
"It's okay baby." You whisper kissing his head. You take his hand in yours. You feel a weak, very weak on your hand. "Hey baby." You sniffle.
The gang was standing at the room beside Soda who was in the hall with Darry, he was cryin.
You lean down kissing his forehead  again. "I love you." You whisper against his forehead.