"Girl that accent got my bestie sounding sexy as a bitch, don't ever hide that shit again! But aye,"She grew serious," All them threats keep that shit. Yeen' no savage."

"Ain' no killa' but don't push meh'."

"You ain't tough dude!" She exaggerated while stomping her foot with every word she said- while her hands remained in the pockets of her swear pants.

"Mane look, I throw hands not words when'eva you ready fa' dis' action let'a real nigga know."

She smacked her lips and shrugged a little,"Been ready since diaper days, yo' ass still got milk behind yo' ears."

"I'm self made, ion' fuck around wit' muh'fuckas dat' slick scared ta' get dis' work." I said standing to my feet and grabbing a few of my pictures off the dresser.

"Bitch, I'll beat yo' ass like we did Miracle and her lil friend don't play MoMo."

"Oop bitch, I'm done wit'cho ass. Get out." I laughed.

"Frog looking ass got mad cause her ass was stiff and yours could actually move,"Jazmine continued in a rant," Girl, I almost caught a case."

"What she do bestie?" I questioned egging her on.

"Tum'bout some I never had surgery," She looked around the room in disbelief along with annoyance," I was like Miracle yo' mama wouldn't like all these lies you telling an- matterfact I showed her ass a picture of how she looked."

"Bitch look like she be in pain." She mumbled.

I watched her as she unlocked her phone and started scrolling until she stopped and turned the phone in my direction.

When I seen the picture I nearly chocked on the air surrounding me I was laughing so hard. I bent over and leaned on the bed so I wouldn't fall from my loss of oxygen; actual tears streamed down my face from how hard I was laughing.

This is why I fucked with Jazmine, she was one of the coolest funniest laid back females you could ever meet. She always kept my ass high in spirits and when there was ever an 'altercation' she was the first one to be right by my side popping her knuckles and squaring up. I always had a friend in her and she always had one in me.

I was cracking up so hard at this fool that I almost didn't notice my phone was ringing on my bed. I retrieved it and scoffed at his unsaved number. He told me he would be by to help with the packing so I figured he was outside.

"Aye gone pick dis' up fa' meh'." I told Jazmine tossing the phone her way.

She looked at the phone and frowned before swiping the answer button and holding it up to her ear.

"Hello?"

-

"Oh hey brother in law what's up?"