I sat back on the bed and stared at the blank expression on her face, she glanced towards the covers then back at the window. I then took her hands in mine making her eyes lock with mine.

"I know ya' want ta' deal with dis' alone, but mama ya' can't. I see yo hurt and I could help you heal dat', j-juss' let me help."

Her once emotionless face, began to form into a scowl as she stared into my eyes. She looked as if she could kill someone, I could even feel the heat radiating off of her skin that I was inches towards.

"Why does it hurt so much Aug, I juss' want it ta' go da' fuck away." She gritted through her now visible tears.

"She knew s-s-she knew I would find that shit, she l-led me ta' it,"She hiccuped," I juss' wanna be normal."

"Baybeh it's a process, but ya' not in it alone,"I assured her,"When ya' feelin' down juss' remember ya' have all of us hea' wit' you now. It's not juss' you no more."

She nodded her head then collapsed on top of me wrapping her arms tightly around me.

"Ya' hair a mess baybeh'."

Nodding her head she agreed with what I said. Even though she was looking pretty rough right now she was still a blessing to the eyes.

In my pursue to get her back on the track to the new Armani, I know there are things I'll have to do. For one, I'm going to have to get back to building her up- back to seeing she really is beautiful, which she always have been. I need her to know that when she walks into a room all eyes fall on her simply because she is truly gorgeous.

"C'mon." I grabbed her hand.

I took her to my room and motioned for her to sit on my bed. She did as I asked while I went and grabbed the book from the top of my closet. I walked back over to her and stretched the book out in her direction. She stared at the album in my hand, not knowing what to do with it I suppose. She then gazed up at me, with an expression I couldn't quite make out. I set it in her lap and gave her a small smile.

"Thank ya' Auggie."

"Ya' welcome baybeh, I figured ya' would want all those memories in thea',"I shrugged,"But go get ready."

"B-But, wea' we goin'?"

"Get ready and you'll find out."

Slowly climbing out the bed she made her way to the bathroom. Once I heard the shower running I jogged down the stairs preparing to put my plan in motion.

I was gone get ma' baybeh guh' back

Mel (POV)

I sat in my office at the at the ware house about to call an emergency meeting to see what was up with the note I received a few days ago. It's been bothering me that somebody is stalking me and my loved ones and actually know our daily routines. It wasn't like I didn't get threats, but this here was too close to home. I was scared- not scared to die- scared that I wouldn't be able to be with the ones I called family forever. Scared that I wouldn't be able to wake up to the family that I created with Chandra. I was scared, not to die, but scared of what I would be leaving behind.