|> Friendship <|

Kisame:

      After meeting Kisame at the beach, you and him went to the ice cream parlour across the street from the beach. It's become a tradition, meeting with him there. Normally every 3 days or so, sometimes as much as every day. You occasionally go to other places too, but you make sure wherever you go, there's ice cream.

-

Itachi:

      Itachi would often visit you at your house, since he walked you home after the day at the café. It's always very relaxing with Itachi, you never feel pressured with him. You spent you days doing mindless things, such as baking, playing board games or just enjoying each others company. It may have seemed boring, but Itachi's company made it infinitely better.

-

Hidan:

      Your days with Hidan weren't anything in particular. It was tiring, because it was hard to keep the energetic jashinist occupied. You spent a lot of time in the woods, mostly just goofing off, being stupid. You would watch him do his ritual, it didn't bother you much, just gave you a chance to check out his abs without him noticing, although it often left you with a tell-tale nosebleed.

-

Kakuzu:

     Kakuzu and you spent a lot of time together, along with Konan, seeing as they were generally the more mature members, they surprisingly got along well. You were a lot more hyper, and Kakuzu had expected you to run off with the likes of his partner, or perhaps Tobi or Deidara, so he was surprised when you came and sat with him and Konan in the garden. Time was mostly spent with you randomly rambling, running around energetically and being scolded by Konan for encouraging you, but he still seemed to enjoy you company, which came as a surprise to even himself.

-

Deidara:

      After the roller coaster incident, you and Deidara often met up at milkshake shops and such. You and him were always lively, going to parties, clubs, anything energetic or exciting. Sometimes when he or you weren't up to the excitement, you would just go sit in a booth and get a pizza, something that was happening more and more due to his frequent headaches, he said something about explosions but you never really caught what he said...

-

Sasori:

     Sasori wasn't a very talkative person and would much rather listen to your gentle voice, not that he would ever tell you as much. Most of your days were spent in a park or field, somewhere you could enjoy the simple things in life. He would just stare at you and listen to your murmurs of anything that would cross your mind. With him adding the odd comment wherever he thought appropriate.

-