|> When You Meet <|

Notes:

(Y/N) = Your Name
(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

Kisame:

      You were, of course, at the beach. You loved the beach and often went there. If you were upset, angry, sad, frustrated, annoyed, the beach never failed to make you feel better, even if it was only the fresh salty smell of the air. Today you didn't feel any of those things, you just felt like going to the beach, so you did. That lead to you being where you are now, sprawled out on a beach towel in a bikini, staring at that strange blue man over there. he seemed so individual and didn't bother about what any others thought of him, or at least, he seemed not to bother.

      "Can I help you?" You noticed the same blue man coming towards you with a sad frown.

      "Oh, no. I'm sorry, I was staring and it was rude." You apologised with a small smile.

      "It's because I'm blue, isn't it?" He asked.

     "Well, yes." You answered honestly and his face fell. "But, it's not necessarily a bad thing. I think it's cool you're blue, its very individual and adventurous, but you definitely pull it off." You say with a smile.

      "I do?" He says, with a shy smile. You nod in reply. "I'm Kisame" he puffs his chest out slightly.

    "I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

-

Itachi:

      "Six letter word for idiot?" You flick your pen, looking up to ask Sakura for help with your crossword. You and her were out on a mission and were sat, taking a break in a coffee shop, as you were both quite tired.

      "Naruto." she replied monotonously. You rolled your eyes as you scarcely heard her over the raucous of the busy café. You felt the seat next to you in the booth dip down. You looked up and Sakura was gone. You turned to see someone you felt you should recognise.

      "Mind if I sit here? It is very busy."

      "Go ahead." You said to the man as he picked up a delicious dango. "What's your name?" You ask casually.

      "Itachi Uchiha. And you are?"

     "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

-

Hidan:

     "F**k it!" You yell angrily as you storm down the street after twisting your ankle once again. You kick off your shoes, grip them in your hand, and stamp angrily away from the club you were just at. You had just went to the toilet and came back to see your now ex boyfriend tonguing your cousin, who you had gone to meet. You were downright fuming and had slapped the both of them before high tailing it out of there to escape the security. You didn't feel the need to cry over it, at least not right now, that would come soon enough. You vaguely heard more swearing but assumed you were just doing it subconsciously. Until you fell backwards onto the concrete.

     "Watch where you're f*****g going!" You both scream simultaneously. You rub your eyes feeling tears pool slightly. The silver haired man seemed pretty upset too, a little glassy eyed himself.

      "Oh, had a bad night?" He asks softly, pulling you to your feet, taking note of your glassy eyes.

      "You could say that..." You give a slight shrug.

      "The name's Hidan."

      "(Y/N)."

-

Kakuzu:

      "Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, they're killers after all..."

       "Have you forgotten I am, too?"

       "Well, I suppose so. But Konan-" You try to tell your sister it may not be the best idea to introduce you to the Akatsuki.

      "You'll be fine." She rolls her eyes and leads you into pain's office.

      "Pein, this is my sister, (Y/N), the one I've been telling you about." Konan smiles at you reassuringly. Pein gives a slight smile, nodding in acknowledgement. The door opens and a large man comes in.

      "Ah, this is my sister (Y/N)." Konan introduces. You hold your hand out for him to shake, but instead he takes it and and kisses it gently.

      "Kakuzu." he says through his mask. Who knew someone so intimidating could be such a gentleman?

-

Deidara:

      You were at a theme park with a group of friends, running around the group, buzzing in excitement. You were laughing and giggling as you and your group went along, until you saw it. You gasped happily and began dragging your friends towards the amazing roller coaster. You had an uneven number of friends so you were sat alone, behind them. An assistant came up to your cart.

      "Excuse me, ma'am. Would it be okay if this gentleman shared a cart with you, so we can fit the next group on?" You looked to the blonde next to him and replied with a shrug and a happy 'sure'.

      "Hi!" You grin happily as the rest of his gang climbed aboard. "I'm (Y/N)." You could have swore he blushed sightly and his eyes had tiny but noticeable hearts in them.

      "Er, hi, un. I'm Deidara, un."

      "Get some, barbie!" The silver haired boy behind you leaned forward and nudged his shoulder.

       "Shut up Hidaaaaaaa-" and the ride rocketed away from the station.

-

Sasori:

      You were in the middle of a shopping mall you'd never been to before, and were hopelessly lost. You were supposed to stay at the shop you were in, with your friends, but you got preoccupied and went wandering and got yourself lost. You look to the most friendly store, a craft store and went to ask for directions to Costa, where your other friends would most likely be. You walked into the small craft store.

      "Excuse me?" The shop seemed empty.

       "Yes?" You span to face a redhead kneeling down at the puppet tools.

       "Er, I was wondering, could you show me the way to the Costa, I seem to have got myself lost." You ask politely, scratching the back of you neck.

      "Follow me." He says monotonously after a moment of silently regarding you. He leads you there and you find out his name is Sasori, after a conversation similar to pulling teeth. You spot your friends and run up to them. Sasori watches you as you go, and when you sit down and go to find someone in your contacts, you see Sasori's number with a little heart emoji. How did that get there?

-