Chapter 28

Ok, please don't said Nazi's after me! I do greatly apologize for taking like more than 3 weeks to update! I know i said i would try to update faster, but honestly i have SO much hw and the teachers don't even care thats it like the end of the school year, they're just giving us HW after HW after HW! I have so many stuff that I have to do and honestly I have no time for anything! After May 22, we don't have any more classes and no hw! That means more free time! Let me get threw these last few weeks of prison, and I promise you I guys I will catch up on the updates! SO ya! Oh and also, we got a TON of people who signed the petition thingy, so THANK YOU to everyone who voted! I gotta tell you, I wasn't expecting that many people to vote!! and The vote was VERY VERY close! It was just a 1 vote difference, so Live While We're Criminals WONT be getting an end date, so for now whenever it ends it ends! :) ok well Enjoy chapter 28, and don't shoot me ok? -Denny xx

__________________________________________________

Chapter 28

Allison

        Niall closed the door behind him, holding my hand. He had led me all the way back up  to his room. On the way up, my mind was completely blank. I couldn't think about wether or not Niall was gonna film me or what. I mean who cares? My life is already a living hell. 

           Niall spun my around so my back was pressing against his front. I could feel his erection pressing up against my thighs. His arms snaked around my waist. One of his arms moved my hair to one side, allowing his lips to press against the cool skin of my neck. His warm lips left me goosebumps as they left a trail. 

         Niall's hands, swiftly grabbed hold of my shirt and lifted it above my shoulders, only breaking his trail for a second. My breasts were out in the open, since I had no bra on. Thankfully I wasn't facing him, otherwise my face would be crimson. 

       His hands traveled from my waist, to my breasts, each cupping one, and softly squeezing. My mouth opened and i et out a soft moan. Niall formed a small smirk that I felt on my skin. His hands traveled down to the waist-band of Justin's boxers that I still had on. Niall's cool lips traveled to the side of my jaw, leaving wet kisses every couple of seconds. One of his hands pulled on the waist-band of the boxers, allowing enough room for his hand to slide in. His palm rested right on top of my clit, making me feel anxious down there. 

          I moved from one leg to another, not being able to stop myself. Niall lift his head up, his lips now by my ears. 

          "Shh…" he whispered. As he whispered, his hand started to rub in a soft motion. I opened my legs slightly, allowing him easier access. As his hand worked down, rubbing my pussy, I leaned my head back, resting on Niall's chest. His head was buried in my neck, sucking my neck and leaving love bites all over. 

          "Niall… Please," I gritted my teeth. There was an overwhelmingly a lot of pressure down there, as Niall continued his motion. If he continues this, he'll be torturing me onto I eventually let go. 

           "What do you need?" He smirked. I closed my eyes, squeezing them shut. 

         "Please, Niall!" I muttered, not being able to say anything more. I closed my legs slightly around his hand, trying to get him to understand. His hand didn't budge, it just kept going in the slow motion. 

          "Tell me what you need," He muttered, his voice muffled since his head was buried in my neck. 

         "You," I said threw my gritted teeth. Niall exhaled heavily, allowing his breath to hit my face. His hand stop going in the up and down motion.