Chapter 16

Your Pov:

"What time is it?" You asked Lauren rubbing your eyes.

"Four in the morning." She was sitting at your desk twiddling her thumbs. You sighed.

"Come lay with me." I said patting on my bed next to me.

"Really? I thought you hated me." She said.

"I never hated you. Please Lauren." You begged.

She walked over to you and sat on the bed. You wrapped your arm around her waist and pulled her close to you cuddling her.

"Y/N I-" I cut her off by kissing her plump lips. Oh god how I missed them.

"I love you Lauren." I said before drifting of to sleep.

/\/\/\/\/\

I woke up tangled into someone's body. I remeber it was Lauren and I opened my eyes. She was on her phone.

"Hey Laur." I said to her.

"We need to talk about what happened this morning." Lauren sternly said not looking away from her phone.

"Ok? What about it?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"Don't do that, it turns me on Y/N."

"Your not even looking at me." I told her and she laughed. "Ok, I kissed you because I had this dream about you. I always do, almost every night and it drives me crazy."

"Continue." She told me.

"And ugh! I don't know.. I realized that I can't be without you. I love you." I told her moving her face to see me.

"Is that so?" She snickered.

"Oh shut up! So will you take me back please? I don't care that your a vampire. Just please tell me you will be my girl friend." I pleaded with her. She pecked me on the lips.

*Warning very dirty ahead*

"You have yourself a girlfriend Evans." I slammed my lips against hers roughly in a long needed kiss. I cupped her breasts and she gasped.

"Y/N your family is in the house." Lauren panted after the kiss.

"Then lets go to yours, I can't stand it any more." I told her.

Lauren's Pov:

I took Y/N's offer and opened her balcony door open I walked outside with her walking by my side.

"Hold on." I told her. She wrapped around me tightly. We were at my cabin in seconds.

"How did you do that?" She asked.

"We all have super speed." I pulled her into the house. Thank goodness Dinah and Camila left to hang out with Ally and Normani. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her jaw. Than down to her neck. I could feel her tense.

"I'm not going to bite you." I chuckled.

"I trust you." She said which made me smile.

We quickly made our way to my bedroom. And I took off her shirt and her pants as she did the same to me. She attached her mouth at the top of my breast leaving a hickie. she in unclipped my bra with ease and sucked on my left nipple, then on my right. I gasped an moaned at the contact and she smirked.

I straddled her waist. I grinded into her slowly as our lips meet. She moaned into my mouth.

"Laur please." She begged but I wanted to tease her. I slowely made my way down her lower body. I felt my fangs pop out but I tried everything in my body to control it.

"You don't have to hide anymore Laur." Y/N said. I nodded and took off her panties then her bra. I cupped her breast as I made my way down to her center. I ran my finger up and down her. I felt how wet she was and I smirked.

"Already Y/N? I barely got started." She groaned as I rubbed her clit slowely. She gripped my hair as if telling my to do more. I attached my mouth to her clit and sucked onto the bud.

"Lauren fuck!" She yelled as she arched her back.

I stuck two fingers into her and she sucked in some breath at the unexpected entrance. I pumped my fingers slowely.

"Faster-" She moaned. "Please Lauren."

With every pump I curled my fingers adding more pressure and pleasure. I reached to her clit sucking on it. I knew she was close so I moane into her core. That sent her over the edge and she came on my fingers. I licked it up and gave her a kiss.

"Your turn." She told me.