Chapter 32

Your Pov:

"Lauren are you here?" I called out into my house. Lauren texted me she was.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mother cooking.

"Hello dear! Lauren is upstairs in your room." She kissed my cheek and continued to cook. I walked up the stairs and to my room. She was on the floor. She was whispering words, and her eyes were closed.

'This way Jimmy, I have something to show you! Come on Bryan and mom!' I heard Ty yell but Lauren was mumbling the same thing. I heard their feet running down the hall and out the door. The car engine sounded and they peeled down the street.

"Lauren?" I called to her?

She turned with a jerk and a shock expression was evident on her pale face.

"Y/N? How much did you hear?" She asked standing up.

"Enough.." I told her disgusted. "You are controlling my family! Lauren My family!" I yelled at her.

"I-Im sorry Y/N I can explain!" She tried to reason with me but I wasn't having it.

"Have you controlled me?" I asked her wipin away tears that fell down my eyes.

She didn't answer, all she did was look at the fucking ground.

"Answer me damn it!"

"Yes! Yes I have Y/N! But it was only to protect you!"

"Protect me? Protect me from what? You? Carter? Who?" I asked her yelling. She walked towards me smashing our lips together. She pushe me against the wall and started to take off my shirt.

"Lauren stop.." I mumbled but she didn't listen.

"Lauren stop!" I yelled at her pushing her away. Lighting struck outside. "You are turning into Carter.." I told her sadly. Her eyes widened.

"I guess it's best to stay away from each other for a while.." Lauren said sadly.

"Lauren I-" She didn't let me finish.

"I'm the monster I was trying to protect you from now.. It was Carter, but I have seemed to turn into him." She kissed me quickly on the lips.

"Don't forget me." And as soon after she said that, she's gone.