Chapter 31

Your Pov:

I walked into the empty cabin Camila, Dinah, and Lauren owned. Nobody was here. I walked through the empty house in search of to where they might have gone.

I bumped into the door frame and stubbed my toe. I should have felt that..

I walked through the rooms and back into the living room. I sat on the couch. I looked around an under the tv stand were some books. I walked over to them and grabbed them. It was a photo album.

I opened the book to see pictures of Lauren. Some with other people, and some of just her.

1780? 1940?

"What the hell are you doing here?" I heard Dinah's voice ring through the house.

"Oh my god you scared me!" I yelled at her.

"Baby!" Lauren said running up to me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Don't make fun of me!" Ally said walking into the room with Camila by her side. "You try to talk to a puppy and they make fun of you forever."

"What are you looking at babe?" Lauren asked.

"Your photo album, you so hot Laur." You giggled to yourself. "Who are they?" You asked pointing to Two older adults and Lauren and two 20 year olds.

"Mi familia! Mi mami y papi! Y hermana y hermano, Tayler y Christopher." She smiled at the piece of memory. She rubbed her finger over there faces.

"How long ago was that?" I asked her.

"340 years ago."

I widened my eyes at the photo. We looked through the album until we got to one that was taken in 1940.

"Wow Lauren, for an old lady like you, you sure are hot." After I said that Lauren slapped my arm playfully.

"So your into older women Y/N?" Camila asked.

"If they all look and act like Lauren then hell yeah." I said and we all laughed. "But their is only one of Lauren." I said kissing her on the lips.

We turned the page to 1970.

"Lauren are you trying to kill me?" I asked her and she laughed. She shrugged.

"Oh my god your so beautiful!" I said stroking my finger tip over her picture.

"Thanks babe." She kissed my cheek. I love moments like these.