Chapter 40

Your Pov:

"Babe did you hear that?" Lauren asked as we were watching Netflix.

"What?" I asked.

"Listen." She insisted. We paused the movie and began to listen.

'Oh fuck, what the hell?' They said.

"Normani!" We both yelled and I scurried out the door and she tried to put some clothes on.

I opened the door to Camila's room to see Normani on the floor.

"Hey Normani, what's going on?" I asked her and she looked up at me. Her pink eyes glowing in the somewhat dark room. They are a different pink from Dinah's pinkish purple.. what the hell? Before I know it Normani was on top of me, her fangs are flared and ready to bite.

"Lauren!" I screamed. I heard her footsteps running down the hall. Normani was pushed off of me and flew into the end of the hallway.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Lauren asked feeling my neck for any sign of biting.

"I'm fine Lauren." I told her. Lauren is ripped off of me as thrown to the wall. She groaned. Normani was on top of me again.

"I-" She stroked my face. "Just can't wait-" She spoke, her fingers grazing my neck. "To sink my fangs into-" She leaned closer to my neck. "Your neck." I felt her hot breath on my neck. Tears streaming down my face.

"Lauren!" I screamed.

Lauren threw Normani once again. Lauren hit Normani's stomach hard.

"Run Y/N! Back into my room!" I quickly ran back into her room. I glanced back and saw Normani is pinned under Lauren.

'What the hell Mani!' Lauren screamed.