Chapter 75

Lauren's Pov:

"Y/N let me in" I knocked on the stall door.

I heard the muffle cries of my girlfriend on the other side. I knew we shouldn't have been so irresponsible. It broke my heart hearing my girlfriend cry.

" Y/N we need to talk through this, it's not going to get us anywhere if you keep crying baby.." I tried to tell her but she would cry even louder.

I sighed, I was about to walk out when Dinah came through the door.

"Let me talk to her, I can help." Dinah insisted. I nodded and walked back to the table.

Dinah's Pov:

"Hey Y/N.. I'm sorry but I had to warn you soon. Something very bad is going to happen in the next upcoming year. You might not believe me when I say you're pregnant, it's only two days old."

Y/N sniffled. "God Dinah.. I wish I could see the future like you."

"You wouldn't want to, bad things are coming. I can't say because then it might make it worse. Just keep an eye on Vanessa, don't tell her a word.. Don't speak to anyone about this lil baby."

Y/N opened the stall door and walked out, makeup running down her face.

"Be grateful for this.. The baby might end up saving you and Lauren's life.." I said lastly and walked out of the bathroom leaving Y/N shocked and confused.

I sat down at the table and drank some of my soda. Everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"What in the Sam hell is going on with my sister?"  Ty asked, looking mad.

"She's pregnant, with Lauren's baby." I told him.

"How is that even humanly possible?"

"Lauren has a penis obviously." I say nonchalantly.

Everyone looks so fucking confused it's funny. Well except for Lauren.

"Dinah! Why did you tell them?" Lauren asked.

"What? You want me to tell them that Y/N had sex with someone else got pregnant and that it's not your baby..? I don't tell lies Lauren." I sipped more of my soda.

"Ok, so what can I get you guys?" Jorge asked taking out his notepad.