Chapter 44

Your Pov:

*In a dream*

I ran past the crowded figures on the street. They didn't have faces. Until I got to faces I did recognize. Brad, the iHop worker.. the people that I or my friends have eaten.

"What am I doing here?" I asked them.

"Everyone that is here was eaten, we are dead." They all said in unison. I looked at everyone and soon saw there faces coming into shape.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You must be dead, caused by the people you call, friends and lover."

"No that can't be! Im alive, they wouldn't do that!" I tried to tell them.

"They eat anyone they can get there hands on." Suddenly a girl figure walks up to me. She had her brown hair covering her face until she moved it away revealing Becky.

"You killed me Y/N, I would have lived to become great things but you... you killed me."

"I didn't mean to Becky! You made me mad and I was hungry and.." I was cut off by her saying.

"So this is for your own self gain? Killing the innocent people? How do you live with your self? Did you even feel bad for me?" she asked.

I shook my head no.

"I hate you!" She pushed me down into the ground and that when I woke up.

*Out of Dream*

I woke up in a sweat. Lauren's body tangled into mine.

"What's wrong babe?" Lauren asked, waking up and noticing my worried state.

"I..I can't say.." I told her simply.

"Was it bad?" She asked caressing my cheek.

"Horrible." I layed my head back down on the pillow. I couldn't go back to sleep. Thinking of the dream.

"Lauren I have to go home.." I told her getting up from her embrace.

"No, stay here." She pleaded.

"I have to go."

"Is it something I did? Please tell me Y/N. Please stay, please." She begged and I shook my head no. I walked out the front door with Lauren's sweater still on me.

The night was cold, but that was far from my mind.