Chapter 46

Your Pov:

"So I was thinking that since you say you love pizza more than me you should marry pizza, I see the way you look at her." Lauren said walking through the door of my house.

"I would be convicted of murder if I did marry a pizza cause I would eat it!" I told her. She giggled. "Plus you are way sexier than any pizza I have ever seen."

"Lauren! Lauren!" Bryan said running up and hugging Lauren's leg.

"Hi buddy!" She lifted him up and put him on her hip. "How was your last day of school?" She asked.

"It was so fun! I like this girl in my grade to and she gave me a kiss on the cheek!" He said pointing to his cheek.

"Oh really? What's her name?" Lauren asked.

"Kensie! Kensie Rose. She is very pretty." He said giggling.

"Well I would like to meet her one day, ok?" Lauren asked.

"Ok!" Bryan spoke wiggling his way out of Lauren's grasp and ran off to his room.

"Y/N!" My mom said coming into the living room.

"How was your last day of school?" She asked. She wiped away the flour on her hands with the towel that was on her shoulder.

"It was ok.. I feel really old though, I'm going to be a senior!" I smiled sadly at her.

"Aww my baby!" Lauren and my mom both said. They looked at each other with wide eyes. I laughed at them and started to head upstairs.

"Come on babe!" I told Lauren and she followed me to my room. I let her in and I closed the door behind us locking it. I pushed her on the bed kissing her lips.

"Babe your family is home." She said gasping for air after the long kiss we shared.

"I know, I'm not going to fuck you here." She gasped as I grinded my hips into hers.

"Y/N." She said seriously. I chuckled and got off her. I took off my jeans and looked for some sweats in my dresser. I felt a tingling burning felling on my butt.

"Lauren! Did you just slap my ass?" I asked her and she was smirking.

"I don't know.. did I?" She sat back into the bed and put her hands behind her head.

"Ugh, I swear sometimes your such a child." I said shaking my head.

"Can I watch tv babe?" She asked picking up the remote from my bedside table.

"Sure go ahead." I told her. I walked of the room to go get some snacks and drinks.

I came back to her cuddled up in the sheets of my bed. I settled next to her.

"I love you Laur."

"I love you more Y/N."