Chapter 73

Lauren's Pov:

We didn't know where we were going but we ended up in the town. Walking down the street it was getting darker and darker as we go along.

With my hand in Y/N we all walked peacefully along. But my brain was scattered with thoughts.

Why is she following us?

What does she want?

Why is there always trouble in our life's no matter what we do? We try our best to be good but yet somehow someone wants to mess up our life's.

"Babe are you ok?" Y/N asked.

"I'm fine gorgeous, just thinking." I say with a smile. I caught her blushing and it made my heart flutter.

"I'm so tired, I feel like I'm running on zero energy right now.." Camila said which I new was a massive lie because we rarely get tired.

"I'll carry you, on my back!" Ty commented. He had grown up a bit, starting to get some muscle definition from football so I knew he was definitely strong enough.

"Are you sure? I had a big lunch and I probably weigh a lot." Camila added.

"It doesn't matter, as long as I get to carry and angel, my life will be made." He smiled at her. Is she blushing?

"That was so good." Dinah said under her breath.

Mila got onto his back.

"Where are we even going?" Normani asked.

"Do you guys want to go get dinner?" Ally asked.

"I'M HUNGRY!" Camila shouted.

"When is Camila not hungry?" Dinah asked.

We all laughed and walked to the nearest restaurant.