Chapter 54

AN: Since y'all are really nice I'm going to write something a lot of you have wanted for a while. P.S. My baby boo talked to me today🙈

Your Pov:

"Lauren I swear I can't move I ate two whole pizza's" I whined to my girlfriend after our little date at the roller rink.

"Yeah, I told you not to." She said smiling back.

"You bet the person in the booth next to us twenty bucks I could! I had to win, money was on the line!" I retorted and she laughed.

"I'm sorry baby." She taking my hand into hers. We sat in silence for a while when I noticed we had passed the house.

"Lauren.. We just passed your house."

"I'm going to murder you." She said laughing like an evil villain. I let go of her hand and scooted away from her. I knew she was joking, but she can literally do that by just looking at me.

"No baby I didn't mean it I'm sorry! God why do I always ruin everything?" She hit her hand against her forehead.

I leaned toward her and kissed her cheek softly. I had no words for her. My kisses went down her jawline. I took my hand an placed it on her inner thigh.

She put the car in park. Seems like we are here. I looked outside the car window, forest.

She took my face and pulled it towards her lips, kissing my chin gently.

"Come on." She said and got out of the car. She ran to my side and opened the door for me.

"Why thank you sexy lady." I said an she giggled.

I walked out and about for a little.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

Before anything happened I felt the sharp pain in my neck like in my dreams.