Chapter 37

Your Pov:

"Alright, so what is there to talk about?" Lauren asked sitting on my lap, resting her head in the crook of my neck.

"How Y/N is alive." Ally said.

"And she isn't a vampire anymore." Camila added.

"What?" Lauren asked suprised at the new found information. She looked at me and back at everyone else. She put her head on my chest to hear the steady beats of my heart.

"She was shot with a reversal bullet, that was why it looked like a car hit her because of the impact it had on her body." Dinah explained.

Lauren nodded and expected us to continue.

"It was her dads companies bullet." Normani added.

"Well I can take care of that, I'll just contact the police." Lauren said.

"The police?" Normani, Ally, and I asked.

"We kind of work for the police, well, more like they work for us and nobody gets hurt kind of thing." Camila explained.

"Alright, I texted Sargent and he's taking care of them." Dinah said putting her phone down.

"I feel like there's more, like someone else is involved.." Lauren said.

"The wolfs!" Camila basically screamed.

"What are you talking about?" Ally asked.

"The hunters couldn't have made that bullet all by themselves, the wolves have the magic!" She explained and we all nodded.

"But why do they want Y/N?" Normani asked.

"She is a very powerful soul, either werewolf or vampire. They want her on there 'team' in case they ever get into a big fight, she would be the main weapon." Dinah said. "They were probably thinking if they can't have her no one should."

"There going to eventually find out the hunters didn't kill her, and are going to kill her themselves." Camila stated.

"Change her back into one of us." Ally said.

"Why can't y'all change me yet? You said I was next.." Normani said sadly.

"Who do you want to change you?" Lauren asked.

"Mila!" Normani said excitedly.

"Why me?" Camila asked.

"Because, Dinah bit Ally, and I have a feeling Lauren is going to bite Y/N.. So I want you to bite me." She smiled.

"Alright, do you want to do it here or.." Camila started.

"Private, if that's ok?" Normani asked.

"Of course!" Camila jumped up an took Normani's hand and led her into her room.

I was feeling quite nervous right now, I can feel Lauren staring me down but I didn't look up at her. Soon I felt a finger on my chin pulling me up to look at her.

"Do you want me to change you? If not that's ok." She said quietly.

"Of course I want it to be you!" I reassured her. "But not now.."