Chapter 3

Lauren's Pov:

All I could smell was blood, all I could hear were heartbeats. Walking down the schools hallway was a nightmare. I was always left alone because nobody wanted to get beat up by the schools 'badass'. I hated that name.

I ran into someone and bumped there stuff to the ground.

"Watch were you're going next time eh?!" I yelled at them. The boy flinched, I could say he was a freshman, slim.. to much cologne. But good enough to have a snack later.

"I'm so sorry I.." He tried to say but I cut him off with my hand. I walked away from him. I knew everyone's eyes were one me, but I don't care. Fucking idiots. I walked to the office and asked for my schedule. I saw Y/N's friends in there to. When they saw me they quickly made a run for it.

"Here you go." The office lady said.

I took a quick look at my schedule. Chemistry? Music? I've taken these class like two hundred times.

I could hear laughter coming towards the office and I see Camz, Dinah, and Y/N turn into the room towards me.

"Oh hey LoLo!" Camz said hugging me.

"Get off!" I yelled at her and she quickly got off of me.

"What you don't like hugs?" Y/N asked. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around me. She laid her head on chest and closed her eyes. I didn't dare move. She is so fucking cute, I have been in love with her since she was born. Not in a weird way though, ew.

"Aww, is Lo gone soft?" Dinah said mockingly.

"Hell no!" I spoke up loudly making Y/N jump.

'Damn, Lauren is so sexy when she's mad.. What the..?' I heard Y/N say in her mind.

Your Pov:

I quickly let go of Lauren to get my schedule as well as Mila and Dinah.

"Lets see what classes we have together!" Camila implied and we all looked at each others schedule. I had Dinah and Mila for the first period but that was it.

"What about you Laur? Do we have any classes together?" I asked her. She handed me her schedule and I looked at it. Wow every class. Same as last year.. and the year before.

"All of them." I said happily and she gave me a slight smile.

"No way dawg!" Dinah yelled. "I wish we had all classes together." She said pouting.

"Aww, you're to cute." I told Dinah and she blushed.

"Y/N!" I heard Carter's voice yell for me. I turned to see him furiously walk towards me.

He pinned me to the wall by my waist.

"What the hell did I tell? Stay away from them." He took his hand and put it on my arm, squeezing hard. He gripped so hard tears started to fall from my face.

"Let her go." I hear Lauren's stern voice behind Carter. He let me go to face Lauren and I fell to the ground. Dinah ran up to me while Camila stayed by Lauren's side.

"You! Better stay away from her. She is mine." He spat out at her.

"You may have left your mark on her but you will never have her heart Carter." Lauren stated.

"And you will? She wouldn't fall for someone like you."

"Being forcefull isn't the way to someone's heart."

"What was that? School's badass?" He questioned.

I zoned out for a bit, I felt light headed, I see in the corner of eye blood running down my arm.

Lauren's Pov:

I smelled it. The blood. He planned this to happen. But he doesn't know me. I don't hurt the people I love. I pushed him out if the way and up to Y/N. I examined her arm that was oozing blood, she will need stitches. I felt my fangs pop out and I knew Camila and Dinah can't help themselves around blood.

"Call 911." I told Dinah and she nodded dragging Camila with her.

"Lauren..." Y/N said. It was barely audible.

"Yes babe?" I said, not caring if she saw my mouth.

"It.. hurts." She began to cry. Fuck I can't see her like this. I wiped her tears away with my hand.

"I will help you love." I gave her a slight smile before she fell in a deep sleep.