Chapter 38

Your Pov:

Lauren's head is laying in the crook of my neck and hasn't moved for the last hour. She isn't even sleeping. I played with her fingers on her hands. I missed this, even if I wasn't awake to be with her, I still missed us. Just the thought of not being with her makes my heart ache.

"Why don't you want to be one of us right now?" Lauren whispered. Her voice sounded kind of hurt.

"I just want to experience life one more time before I change." I told her. "With you." I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

Camila came walking out of her room.

"So?" Ally asked.

"She's sleeping, but yeah, she's changed." Camila answered.

"So now there's one." Dinah grinned and licked her lips.

"Oh hell no you come near my baby I will personally rip your heart out ok?" Lauren told Dinah glaring at her.

"Babe she was just playing." I whispered to her.

" Yeah Lo, calm down." Dinah laughed. I gripped onto Laurens thigh before she could jump up and beat the shit out of Dinah, or maybe the other way around. She immediately calmed down and she kissed my neck.

"I don't want you getting hurt." Lauren whispered truthfully into my ear.

"I won't, I'm a big girl." I bit her earlobe an tugged on it a bit. She groaned in frustration. I nibbled my way from her ear to her jawline.

"Don't tempt me Y/N.." She whispered.

I giggled. "What's stopping you?" I asked her. She bit her lip.

"Our friends?" She asked rather than said.

"Hey do you mind if we do the nasty in Lauren's room?" I asked our friends.

"Yeah, we were just about to go shopping right now, keep an eye on Normani!" Dinah said walking out the door with Ally.

"Normani should be up in a few hours!" Camila yelled walking out the door to.

"And then there were two." I said kissing Lauren's jaw.

"Lets do this." She said straddling my waist and roughly kissing my lips.

A/N: Smut or nah?