Chapter 53

Your Pov:

"You don't have to lie to me Y/N, I know your hurt." Lauren said turning me around. The warm water now hitting my back.

"Well there's nothing I can do about it.. unless you turn me now." I told her looking at the shower floor.

"You don't have to after my father was so mean. Remeber your dreams?"

I shuddered at the dreams, they seemed so real.

"Just do it Lauren, so we can get this over with."

"I don't want to. My father is just stubborn and he will have to deal with it, Tomorrow we will go on a date ok?" She asked.

"Of course, I would go anywhere with you." I cupped her cheeks with my hands and kissed her lips quickly. She then afterwards kissed my forehead.

"I love you, I won't let anyone hurt you. Ever." Lauren said hugging me tightly. The distance that was between us is now long gone.

/\/\/\/\/\

*Tomorrow's Date.*

"Lauren where are we going?" I asked my beautiful girlfriend who was driving around the city in her parents car.

"Some place fun." She smiled, flashing me her pearly white teeth.

She put her hair up and had a ribbon in it. She also wore a short skirt, but I wasn't complaining much.

"So what's this get up huh?" I asked her tugging on her hair lightly.

"Do you not like it?" She asked pouting.

"Honestly you look good in anything, put on a damn trash bag for all I care and you could still make it work." I told her truthfully. She blushed at the compliment. She hissed and bared her fangs at me.

"I hate blushing stop it." She got even more red then before.

"You are so beautiful, even the stars nor the moon could even compare to your eyes." I told her picking up her hand and kissing her knuckles.

"Stop it Y/N I swear!" She took her hand that I was holding and covered her cheek.

"Baby you look gorgeous." I moved her hand away and stroked her cheek.

"We are here!" She yelled and jumped out of the car. I laughed at her silliness and joined her.

As soon as we got inside I see a roller rink.

"A roller rink? Im so going to slay at this." I said truthfully.

"Not if I can help it." Lauren retorted back.

After getting our skates on I glide across the floor under the many lights. Lauren quickly zoomed past me.

"Five laps Evans, five laps." Lauren challenged.

"It's on."

/\/\/\/\/\

"You did not!"

"Yes I did let you win!" Lauren said, trying to get me to understand that she let me win

"I won that like a pro and you know it!"

We were sitting at a small booth waiting for the pizza we had both ordered to come. As soon as it did we both devoured it.

"Best date ever." I told Lauren intertwining our hands together on top of the table

{AN: Would anyone want to know more about me? No? Ok.😐}