Chapter 81

Your Pov:

"Alright everyone take their seats. The sooner we start, the faster we end." My teacher yelled at the small class. I rolled my eyes at his tone.

The door open and closed. Harry.

"Harold late again? Wake up earlier." The teacher commanded him, without even looking to see who it was.

Harry took his seat beside mine. I gave him a confused look and he shook his head, not wanting to talk about it.

"Ok everyone, turn to chapter five in your textbooks and finish numbers one through thirteen in the review questions. Due at the end of the period."

The class groaned and Mr. E snapped his ruler on the desk.

"Harold." I whispered.

"Mm?"

"I feel like I haven't talked or seen you in a long time. Where have you been?" I asked him, still whispering.

"It's complicated." He whispered back.

"Louis?" I asked.

He only nodded and I understood. Him and Louis were never at good terms.

"Evans and Styles, please no talking. This is a no talking assignment." Mr. E said. Glaring at us with an evil stare.

We stopped talking, only to stop our teacher from talking.

Soon the bell rang and we jolted out of class.

"Mr. E is a dick.." Harry said, walking to our next class, since we basically have all of our classes together.

"Sometimes I feel like he has a stick up his ass that makes him an asshole. He's never liked me."

"He's never liked anyone." Harry added.

"True." I said, and started looking around for Camila who had this class as well but I couldn't see her. "Where's Mila?" I asked Harry.

"No clue."

We walked into our class and sat down.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled as I swung to door closed behind me.

"Hey Y/N. How was school?"

"It was alright, except every one of my friends except Harry apparently left after first period." I told her.

"Oo how's Harold? I haven't seen him in a while." My mom asked.

"Mom.. You missed the whole point of the sentence."

"Where would they have been then?" She asked.

I shook my head. Then Jimmy and Brian come barging into the living room, chasing each other with foam swords.

"Y/N! Y/N! Come save me!" Brian yelled for me.

"Don't listen to him! He's the traitor!" Jimmy said, having cornered Brian.

"Well.. It seems that I have a tough choice." I grab Jimmy's sword and 'cut' Brian's arm off.

"NOO! Y/N you traitor!" Brian said, falling to the ground.

"If I were you I would surrender while you can." I heard a raspy voice say, and a sword pointed at my back.

"Lauren, I thought you loved me? You wouldn't do this." I asked her.

"As it seems, you have cut off my mates arm.. It seems only fair."

I raised my hands up in surrender. Lauren snickered and lowered he foamy weapon. Brian cheered and clapped for Lauren hugging her leg.

I looked towards Jimmy with a sad face and he shrugged.

"Excuse us boys but Lauren and I have to have a chat." I said to them.

"Ooo Lauren's in trouble!" Brian and Jimmy both said.

Lauren stuck her tongue out at both of them and followed me to my room.

I shut the door behind me, and sat on my bed. Lauren following my motions.

"Where did everyone go today? I was all alone at lunch with Harold." I asked.

"There was an emergency and we had to go get it all solved out. Don't worry about it babe it's all fixed." Lauren told me. I stared at her for a little while longer and she smiled.

"You're lucky you're cute." I told her folding my arms. She giggled and I smiled, hearing my favorite sound. She tackled me, cuddling into my side.

We stayed like this until mom had called for us to come eat dinner.