Chapter 77

Your Pov:

"Is he ever going to wake up?" Normani asked.

"He just needs time, you know.. We did just tell him we're vampires. And to the human world, those don't exist." Ally said.

"Does anyone else want a drink?" Lauren asked, holding a pitcher of the chilled red substance.

"Hit me up home slice." I said. Everyone turned to face me with confused looks. "Yeah that's right.. I can be cool to. You guys are just haters." They all shook their heads.

Lauren handed me the cold drink and I took a sip.

"Is this deer?" I asked her.

"No squirrel." She replied. I nodded and drank some more.

"So Camila.. I have to ask you what's going on between you and Mr. I can't handle the truth so I pass out guy over there?" Normani asked.

Camila blushes and shakes her head. "I don't know.. He's kind of growing on me I guess. He's such a gentleman."

"He's a pain in the ass if you ask me." I comment and Camila slaps me. I glare at her and she just smiles innocently.

Dinah seemed to be deep in thought at this time. She does this when ever she sees more things that may happen in the future.

"Y/N, you need to make a horrible storm over in the west side of the town." Dinah commanded. I was confused but I knew what ever it was, it was important. I walked outside and looked to the west. Rain? Tornado? Let's just start with rain. I moved my hands up towards the sky, my
mind pulling particles together to make dark heavy clouds. I move my hands forwards, toward the west. I make a fist with both of my hands, and heavy rain started pouring.

Whatever is over there, whatever Dinah saw, I hope it was purposeful.

"I still don't know how she does that." Lauren said.

"It's just her power. Remember?" Camila said.

"What?" I asked.

"No one else in the vampire world has your power. Just you." Camila answered.

"How is that possible?" I ask confused.

"You just do, even if you chose another side like the werewolves.. You would still have this power." Camila answered again.

"Kind of like the chosen one." Dinah said, still concentrating on what she was doing. I nod, absorbing this new information.

"Baby.." Lauren says walking up to me. "Yes Lauren?"

She turned my head towards her by her finger. "Can I kiss you?" She asks.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked, laughing.

She pecks my lips softly, trying to test the waters. Then she leans in. Her soft lips taking in my bottom lip, sucking on it gently. She pecks me with her lips once more before leaning back and smiling at me.

"If that was any longer I was going to yell get a room." Ally glared at us, but soon started to laugh.

"Don't lie Ally, you're just jealous." Camila and Normani both giggled. Ally rolled her eyes.

In the corner of my eye I saw Ty start to stir awake. I walked over to him, shaking him lightly. "Ty.. Ty. Wake up you little wuss." I commanded.

"Don't be mean to him Y/N." Camila pleaded. I rolled my eyes and moved to sit on the love seat.

"W-What time is it?" Ty asked.

"1:42 in the morning." Camila told him. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine.. So are you all vampires?" He asked.

"Yeah, as innocent as we look.. Well except for Lauren." Normani said.

Lauren stuck her tongue out at Normani.

  "Even Camila?" He asked looking at Camila. Camila looked down at the ground, seeming ashamed of who she was.

"You'll get used to it brother. I mean, just look at me and LoLo over here, she was a vampire but I looked past that and just accepted the fact. And she was fucking hot so.." I laughed and Lauren hit my arm.

"Yeah.." Ty said. "I mean Camila is still the same cute Camila.. I mean uh.. I I'm didn't mean to uh.." He said nervously at the mention of his use of words. Camila blushed.

/\/\/\/\/\
Authors note:
YOOOOO WHATS UP GUYS?

So it's me, the author. Sorry for the late updates and stuff😬 I'll try to be better since its summer.

Can you guys believe I'm going to be a senior in high school this next school year? Craaaazy.

And thank you for all those nice comments on my mountains😊 I love those mountains.

So it looks like Y/N and Lo are pregnant? We will see as time goes on, you guys will be surprised. 😉

If you guys have any question, y'all can ask me. Just message me, even if you want to talk just go ahead. I'm always up for a conversation.

Love you guys!

xx