Chapter 62

Your Pov:

"I don't care what you say baby, we need to get you some new underwear." I told Lauren seriously.

"I'm fine, honestly.."

"No, but the way you keep readjusting your sitting position it means your uncomfortable, are you still wearing panties?" I asked her.

"What else am I going to wear?" She asked.

"Lets go.." I walked out I my room grabbing my moms car keys.

"Mom, Lauren and I are heading out!"

"Ok, be safe!" She yelled. Me and Lauren headed out the door and into the car. I turned on the radio to hear One Directions 'Perfect'.

We get to the mall in no time. We both walk into the mall I could tell Lauren was mad.

"Lauren babe, don't be mad at me.."

"I'm not mad." She said grumpily.

"Baby, with a new school year you need to be ready."

"Don't remind me, I heard we are getting a new principal!" She whisper yelled.

"Yeah, I heard that to.. Look theirs a Calvin Klein store, lets go see what they have yeah?"

"Sure.." She said silently.

We both walked into the store and are greeted by male workers.

"Hello ladies! Welcome, enjoy your shopping experience!" He said happily.

"Whatever.." Lauren muttered and she walked to the back.

"Thank you!" I politely said and walked to the back to find Lauren. As I saw Lauren she was looking at some boxer briefs.

"These would look good on you." I told her as I held up one that said, 'Stud Muffin' on the butt. She laughed and shook her head. She grabbed what ever underwear because she didn't know were to start.

She walked into the dressing room. I waited outside for her.

"Y/N.. I have no idea what I'm doing." Lauren said.

I walked up to the door her little stall belonged to.

"Let me in."

I mean come on.. I have brothers.

"Not by the hair on my chinny, chin, chin." She said and giggled.

"Lo, for real." I giggled and she opened the door for me. I looked to find her butt naked. I turned away feeling my cheeks heat up.. damn she's big..

"I heard that." Lauren said and she smirked.

"Lo stop, just try this one on." I handed her a gray boxer briefs. She put them on and observed them in the mirror.

"Heh?" She asked.

"They look good on you baby." I told her and she smiled.

/\/\/\/\/\

"No let go Laur!" I yelled as we walked past a pet store.

"But I want the doggie!" She yelled making a scene in the middle of the mall.

I could feel my eyes turning their dark shade of grey.

"Fine, go get a dog.." I said and walked off. She must not have realized I left her because she never followed me. I walked through different stores to the end of the mall where the book store was. I walked in, grabbed a random book, and sat down on a soft chair.

Three chapters into the book I felt a tap on my shoulder. A cute brunette with a couple of tattoes on his arms.

"Hi, Im Harry." He said with a British accent.

"I'm Y/N." I told him and smiled.

"Do you go to school here? I'm an exchange student."

"Yeah I do, that's so cool to have an exchange student here.."

"Oh cool, it's good to know someone before school starts." He laughed, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

We talked for a few minutes until someone cleared there throat, making us both look to see who it was.