Chapter 26

Your Pov:

"No stop! She is innocent!" I heard muffled screams. I can't seem to wake up.

"Normani!" They yelled. And in an second I was up. The walls of the room I was in were dirt. I was underground. I saw all my friends. Ally, Normani, Camila, Dinah, and then Lauren was the last of them.

"Looks like someone's awake." Carter said from the corner of the room, but I couldn't move. I had chains attached to my limbs.

"Y/N!" My friends all screamed, but as soon as they did they were zapped with electricity.

"Don't you dare hurt them!" They tried to zap me, but I didn't feel it. "Let me go!" I screamed. Another zap. I started to pull on the chains, attempting to break them. Zap.

"Why don't you shut your trap, your annoying me, fucking slut." Carter said walking over to me and in my face.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Lauren said but she was zapped. It only seemed to hurt them but not me? What the hell..

"Leave her alone!" I screamed. Another shot of electricity.

Carter caressed my face. I moved away, and he slapped me. "Don't you dare move away from me!" Carter yelled. He started to unbuckle his belt, until we heard a gunshot. Dad.

I turned I see my father with his gun in the air. "Leave my daughter alone." He said pointing the gun towards Carter.

"Alex!" Carter called for him. He came running up. "Take care of my friend here, would ya?" Alex nodded and walked up to my dad. He tried to shoot Alex but Alex took the gun and bent it.

Alex kicked my father in the gut and soon, dad was passed out.

"Stop!" I yelled. The while place shook at the sound of my voice.

"Y/N no!" Ally and Camila both yelled. "Your not ready!" Aly pleaded with me but my temper is bad. I grabbed the chain attached to my right hand and pulled it. It snapped in two. Everyone had a shocked expression on there face. Zap. I don't even feel it.

I pulled the rest of the chains and walked towards Carter. My eyes are the foggy grey and my fangs are out. I hissed at Carter.

"What the hell..." Lauren and Dinah said.

"Let them go!" I screamed one last time. The earth started to tremble beneath us.

"Or what? You're going to bite me?" He scoffed. The trembled of the earth got to be to much for Carter to nearly stand. He fell to his knees. You could hear the lighting crack and distant thunder. I know my power. I am one with nature.

Vines shot up from the ground and wrapped them selfs around Carter's limbs and torso.

"I'll just let the earth handle it." I smiled at him. I kicked him in the face multiple times. Soon he was beginning to get sucked up into the earth, like quick sand. He screamed, but that was his last breath.

"Holy hell..." Camila said.

"Ain't nothing holy about that." Ally said.

"Help us Y/N!" Lauren said. I quickly ripped the chains off each of them.

"Why did you not tell me?" Lauren asked. She seemed pissed.

I shruggedy shoulders. She pushed me against the dirt wall. "Bullshit!" She screamed a my face.

"Lauren!" All of friends said in unison.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a vampire when we first started dating?" I asked Lauren simply.

"Why the fuck does the imply to ou-"

"Answer me." I told her firmly.

"I was scared that you wouldn't love me anymore." She told me.

"I was scared that you wouldn't love me anymore." I repeated her words. Her eyes went wide. She hugged me.

"I will never stop loving you."

A/N:

Ok ya'll I'm freaking out cause like I like girls, maybe you have noticed, tehehe. But anyways I can't get this girl off my mind, she is constantly on it all day every day. I don't know if I like her or what but it is ugh! Life is complicated.